• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

I command you to help me!

I'm not really sure what I want to do or why I'm doing it. Can someone come over to my house and type for me? Please don't point to webpages that tell me what I need to know because I won't read them. Also, can anyone host my site for free? I need at least 6 gigs of transfer and no ads and I'm...
  2. C

my very humble little site

No dynamic database-driven forums or blogs. No flash. No hypnotizing animated gifs. In fact, it's only a single page, with CSS being the most complicated thing involved. Still, it might amuse you. Warning: conatins immature content which may upset sensitive viewers (but probably won't)...
  3. C

hostingextreme & hostultra

I don't visit these forums very often, so I might be missing something obvious, but are hostingextreme and hostultra the same host? I've seen posts by two people with those usernames, but both sites are registered to Jon Rube when you do a whois lookup on them. Since I've read so many posts...
Back