• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Seeking for free Web Hosting - Web Development

Thank you guys for replying to my post and for your kind offers. I have a company which agreeded to host my new website. Thank you again, Best regards, Greg Bialowas
  2. G

Hello everybody, I have posted same thread some time ago, I am posting it again, for I am in same need as before. So, I am looking for free web hosting service for my new site - web development services (with PHP support, hosting that is). I would like to move my current domain to that...
  3. G

Hallo! Hallo Everyone, Thank you very much for your replies! At this very moment I am still with my current host, but only for another 2 weeks. Then I will move my site to Pallhost. Off-topic: if you guys offer only web hosting but would be interested in offering web development to...
  4. G

Hello, I am looking for free web hosting service for new web development company (with PHP support, hosting that is). I would like to move my current domain to that free hosting and print 'hosted by.....' in the footer of my site, or (if cannot transfer my current domain - dont know yet)...
  5. G

Web Development/CMS

1st Web Solutions is a California based internet company founded to provide complex and effective internet Solutions at affordable prices. What we do: * Web Site Programming * Web Site Design * Web Site Development * E-Commerce We specialize in installing Content...
  6. G

1st Web Solutions - please review.

Hello, please take a look at http://www.1stwebsolutions.com. thank you very much for any constructive critique. Regards, Greg
  7. G

Newbie with JS function, help needed

Aloha, si, that the stuff i was trying to get :). however this works only in IE. when i tried to add getElementById(MyId) it did work in IE, mozilla, netscape, but not in opera. So after all, i returned to first idea. Anyways, thank you guys for your help, appreciate it...
  8. G

Aloha, si, pretty cool stuff :) i noticed your info about keeping layers in the same spot and i realized that in MY script this shit isn't solved! my current programming works cool for 1024x768, but any other resolution will cuz a stupid stuff. i totally forgot about it. when i started...
  9. G

Payment System Online - which is good?

Hallo, I am programming the shopping cart and Client wants the payment gateway to be installed on the site. Read about Pay Pal, but it seems when the payment is processing, user is transferred to their site, plus s/he needs to fill some fields. I am looking for basic Gateway. What I...
  10. G

Hey hey, i really drop the idea with using that god damned js :d and returned to my original way. Basically I wanted to show hidden layer after clicking some link. My code: css style: <style type="text/css"> <!-- .sHid { display: none; } .sVid { display: all; } --> </style>...
  11. G

well, the shit within the link work perfectly and it worked perfectly before (mozilla, ie, netscape, opera). <a href="#" class="link1" onClick="document.getElementById('MyID').className='greenbg'"> but when i want to create function and then call that function with onClick event...
  12. G

Hello, thank you for the answer. LOL :biggrin2: what i really want is: say layer with ID 'MyID' has green background (defined using CSS) and after clicking some link in the text, any link, i would like to change it into red bg. and likewise, some other link in the text will change...
  13. G

Aloha, i am totally new with writing scripts for JS, seems the stuff in php is waaaaay easier :-). my problem. what i want. i want a tiny function which will check the class (CSS style) of the ID (table, layer) and change the CSS from BBB to AAA or AAA to BBB when the link in the text...
  14. G

html links like PHP?? *confuse*

LOL, thanks GregT for the piece of code, now i have added .htaccess file and allowed all files with my name as an extension to be read, too
  15. G

php, java and wysiwyg

Aloha! i am looking for some simple js to turn my textareas into wysiwyg field. i have gone through lotsa scripts on hotscripts dot com, they are all great but most of em are WAY TOO sophisticated, they support 80% stuff i dont need. i am not good with js at all, so i have hard times...
  16. G

Pop-up Resize

hey, if you use php while programming: before setting the javascript (eg. onClick="javascript:window.open(all-details-here)", read the size of the image using php command getimagesize. eg. $file = "yourpic.jpg"; $dimensions = getimagesize($file); and now, you have an array with few...
  17. G

Cookies in XP - why they do not work?!

Read carefully Dawizman: >> It works fine on any platform, except XP. I solved this problem by setting sessions instead of cookies. ciao!
  18. G

Cookies in XP - why they do not work?!

HI, I have a problem with cookies and cookies-authentication. The script basically checks the pair login-password from a database and store cookie to remember both. It works fine on any platform, except XP. Even though I set security level on min and turn any cooki-like option on in...
  19. G

Call to undefined function: imagecreatefromjpeg() [PHP]

Call to undefined function: imagecreatefromjpeg() Aloha! I would like to use an image creation funcion on my local computer (phptriad - apache). Recently I downloaded the newest version of PHP (and the old one was overwritten), thinking that it would solve the problem, since I heard...
  20. G

php and checboxes

Aloha, I have been writin a php script and get stucked with printing data out on the screen. The story: I have couple of checkboxes: [] one [] two [] three [] four [] five submit What I would like to get is to print checkboxes values (when 'submit' is pushed), all of those...
Back