• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. glassowater87

VPS for Around 25 dollars monthly.

I am looking into a VPS, My requirements: - - - - Approximately $25 USD Monthly (Payable month to month. Please, no plans requiring payment for a year to get the $25 rate.) ADDITION: No setup fee. At least 2 Gigabytes of HD Space. Approxmiately 100 Gigabytes of bandwith/month...
  2. glassowater87

drop -- Hosting for Independent Artists or Personal Sites on a Budget

First, I would like to let you know what the purpose of Drop to the Top's hosting service is. I have had the experience of looking for hosting and I know the feeling of not getting what you need. It's frusturating finding a host that provides exactly what you need. Drop to the Top is geared...
  3. glassowater87

Subdomains Up For Grabs

I'm offering some subdomains for anyone who is intrested. (you.droptothetop.com) You'll have FTP access, php, mysql, pearl, and a cgi-bin. I'm not going to have a set amount of space/bandwith. Just e-mail me: ian@droptothetop.com or talk to me on AIM: glassowater87. Let me know what you are...
  4. glassowater87

Google Adsense rejection? how to redo?

I was rejected by Google Adsense, and I fixed what was wrong with my site. Is there any way I can have them re evaluate my site? Or do I have to sign-up again with another email?
  5. glassowater87

Hosting Offer 2 slots avalable

I have no more slots open Sorry.
  6. glassowater87

POTW Script (Pic of the week)

Hey, i have a gaming website, and i was wondering if any one knew of a PHP script that i could use, where i include on .php file on my main site, and it displays the thumbnail of the picture, then when a user clicks on it it is enlarged, by pop up or something.
  7. glassowater87

PHP Function/Script...

Hey guys, I wanted to know if any one would know if they knew how to make a php page do this. ...mydomain.coom/page.php?page=section and have about 3 different possible pages in the one .php file, with different HTML in each. Thanks!:D
  8. glassowater87

MYSQL manager?

Hey guys! Does any one know of a MYSQL manager of somesort that you can run querys in? The current host i have has a MYSQL database, and i can't edit or add the tables:confused2 . Thanks for your help!
  9. glassowater87

ezPublish hosting?

Ok, i need a free host that can support esPublish. Basicly it needs PHP, MYsql, and 10 megs of space. I don't want to use tripod.co.uk because the ad they place on my site is large(it covers half the page) and i need a MySQL manager of somesort, or a way to manually add tables. PS>...
  10. glassowater87

need...

Hey guys, i need 1 gig of transfer at the least 30mb of space at the minimum PHP and MYSQL and a MYSQL manager of somesort, so i can add and modify the tables Thanks!
  11. glassowater87

PHP and MYSQL HOST for my Invision Board

I need PHP and a MYSQL db for my Invision Board, and a good ammount of bandwith, any one know of a host with this?
  12. glassowater87

CoolfreePages!?!?!!

Ok, cool free pages really sucks, for thoes of you who aven't used them. The FTP is slow as hell, and the Popunders keep "surfacing"...:confused2
  13. glassowater87

PHP, MYSQL, unmetered bandwith the rest i don't care any more...

Any one know of a free host with PHP, MYSQL, unmetered bandwith? The rest I don't care any more, im just so sick of this... *sigh*
  14. glassowater87

Gaming Host with...

Any gaming hosts out there with PHP and MYSQL, at least 30 mb of space, FTP uploads, and Unmetered bandwith? and optional File Downloads. Thank You!
  15. glassowater87

Gaming Host for Counter-Strike Site!

Does any one know of a Host for My Counter-Strike website witch will possibly allow file downloads. With basicly unlimited space and bandwith or at least like 10gig monthly... Or just any gaming site host. Thanks A lot!
  16. glassowater87

PHPBB Hosting Help!

does any one know of a good place to host my PHPBB message board? With a reasonable ammount of bandwith?
  17. glassowater87

Domain Hosting Needed!

Does any one know of domain hosting plan with: Domain Hosting (obviously) CGI,PHP,MySQL Scripting at least 50megs of storage a ton of mothly bandwith and is uh relitavely quick and reliable and you can upload via FTP
Back