• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Banners for low traffic forums?

I'm considering starting a games related forum, and was wondering if any of you knew of an ad company that will allow their (targetted) banners to be added to a startup forum. Traffic will initially be low, and I don't want any popups, which narrows the choices quite a bit I would think...
  2. W

Free co-branded hosting section needs update

Of the sites listed in the "Co-branded free hosting services" section, it appears that only CommunityArchitect and Portland still offer those services for free. Could someone please update the listings?
  3. W

Domain hosting, minimal specs?

I'm looking for free hosting for a domain site, with at least 3 Mb of space, 500 Mb bandwidth per month, that will allow me to place advertising banners, affiliate links etc. on the site (to finance transitioning to paid hosting later). I will only be uploading static HTML, CSS, text and...
  4. W

Domain + subdomain hosting with Perl?

I'm looking for a reliable free host that would support the use of subdomains of my own domain, as separate accounts. In other words, I'd like to be able to have www.mydomain.com, site2.mydomain.com, site3.mydomain.com all with different content on. I also need to be able to run Links 2.0 by...
Back