• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

I need hosts that i offer more than 500mb. They should be very fast

Do you get paid to tell people that? lol... Have you ever tried WorldzonePro for yourself? If so, you make it seem like it is always down OR slow. Maybe you're thinking of slow F2S ;) [Edited by ThEgUyFrOmWzMc on 04-15-2001 at 02:39 PM]
  2. T

I need hosts that i offer more than 500mb. They should be very fast

No Problems w/ WorldzonePro Even though I do mod at Worldzone, I haven't had any problems with them. If you wanted to go with WorldzonePro, but were afraid of too much downtime, that was on the old server. There has not been any downtime since then! Well, except 26 minutes but that is because...
  3. T

worldzonepro.net

I also use netwhistle and WorldzonePro but I don't recall getting errors on those days. Also, I got an email from Netwhistle saying that they were upgrading so error messages might be sent out even if there was no error.
  4. T

I need a backup host...

Sorry, looks like a good host, but I can't afford that. I'm 15 and just got a very low paying job. At my other host I was lucky enough to be a beta tester so I have an account there for life all for free. I know I won't get this anywhere else but I'm thinking like $20 if I can for a...
  5. T

I need a backup host...

Also FTP and atleast a gig of bandwidth.
  6. T

I need a backup host...

I need a dependable but CHEAP backup host. All I really need is like 20megs(more may be nice), CGI, and a yearly fee. If they have a deal where domains can be registered I'd like that too.
  7. T

Worldzone MC - Part 1a

Like the design? Like the design? I changed it big time. My site is not officially open so there is not much there. All I want reviewed is the layout.
  8. T

Free Web Hosting That Likes Flash

http://www.worldzone.net... great hosting for free
  9. T

Worldzone MC - Part 1a

Howdy :D How do you like my site??? Worldzone MC I have had nitpicking from another review forum so nitpick as much as you would like ;) Have fun!
  10. T

are these plans good?

An example... Okay, mods tell me if I'm violating the rules... still a little nervous about breaking the rules(again). Here is an example. My host offers PHP, FTP, SSH(Secure Telnet), CGI... alot of stuff. 3 gigs bandwidth, 100megs of space(upgradeable), for $36 a YEAR. My site is...
  11. T

Peo...

Peo, just wanted to let you know I gave you an email ;)
  12. T

free domain redirection

http://www.uni.cc
  13. T

Worldzonepro??

WorldzonePro Okay, Before I get smashed I'm not working with Worldzone/WorldzonePro... my site is called Worldzone MC. It stands for Worldzone Member Community. You can see it at http://www.matt2004.com Now to answer iwod's question. Yes, my site is currently on WorldzonePro. They are...
Back