• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Have u recieved a check.

Any one paid lately?
  2. K

My Free Ringtones and Logos Site

Thank you people for those encouraging words and nice ideas but i thing is itching me and that is why did this person 67or9 or whatever his screen name is got a virus . i ve tested my site and didnt find one may be someone else did ? plz tell me if anyone finds it and tell me whats he reason?
  3. K

My Free Ringtones and Logos Site

write the truth how does it look? ______________ Free Ringtones and logos Enter HERE
  4. K

Have u recieved a check.

I thought i would get paid by wayads but seems as though they dont send money to my part of the world _________________________ Doonibhai!!@##%$^%
  5. K

AdBonus

What about these guys they have nice options like pop under Banners and others looks nice but may be new i am accepted but even though i send in about 70 -100 hits a day they dont show my records :(
  6. K

Need Reliable Service

geocities dont have FTP and not even CGI but yes they are the most reliable free host on the web.
  7. K

Any Good Sponsor CPM , CPC That Pays in pakistan

I mn if there is any sponsor that can pay webmasters in pakistan?
  8. K

Exit Fule

But alas they too dont pay in Pakistan
  9. K

Does popuptraffic pay?

And now i can stop using the Paypopup which made me 'Shakeel'
  10. K

Does popuptraffic pay?

Jan u made my day i was really in need of some words like that now the only problem is left with Wayads!
  11. K

Exit Fule

I try to sign up but it says unknown error occured send an email! dunno wats dat for.
  12. K

Does popuptraffic pay?

My reply was quite staright forward i am a Pakistani based webmasters and u dont pay in Pakistan Do u? And then u were saying that my account is open and though i am earning money u wont pay me will u? coz i am in one of yur banned countries. Now tell me will i be paid or the money will b...
  13. K

Does popuptraffic pay?

Hey but u guys dont pay to Pakistani Webmasters do ya. If you do good luck fer many fellow and me and if not then plz try to add our country or rather me!!!
  14. K

Wayads & Revenue Pilot

Do both of these pay to Pakistani Webmasters or not Or am i just accumilating nothing?
  15. K

Does popuptraffic pay?

Czar i meant openly when u have the application form and the country field u have to keep it nice and short so that the person can find his/her country easily not that u enter it manually and after 4-5 months come to know that u were not supposed to take part in the program!
  16. K

Affiliatestorm.com?

Not in india Pakistan Any way i tried both of them but same result as CJ Well tell me any good PopUp service or CPM that can Pay anywhere in the world incl Pakistan
  17. K

---===Site ta B Ravowed===---

After the suggestion sof my pals a lot of changes have been made in the Doonibhai site , The newer version does not have the moving status bar and the popups have gone away! Waiting fer a fresh review!
  18. K

Affiliatestorm.com?

They dont have my country included :(
  19. K

Paypopup?

I just signed up with paypopup and got a good impression of the site too but when i entered the members are it said Hi Shakeel and changed my name from Khuldun to Shakeel , another thing which i c when signing up is that do they show the password in asterixs or not they didnt . But i only signed...
  20. K

Does popuptraffic pay?

Have no experience with them but i used them and had almost 15 $ When i came to know that they have banned almost 150 countries incl mine from the program but havent declared openly. But i heard they pay.
Back