• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Style XP question

As most you know, the version of Style XP that you can download off TGT Soft's website is a 30-day free trial version. However, it seems that most users are able to use the software past its trial expiration, as many of the people who shared their desktops used Style XP as their "desk mod"...
  2. G

Urgent! Laptop can not find the operating system!!!!!!

My younger brother was a watching a movie on the laptop when all of sudden, the screen started flashing for no reason. I tried ctrl+alt+dlt, but it wouldn't work, so I manually shut the down the laptop. When I tried rebooting, a dos screen came up and said that the operating system could not be...
  3. G

W32.Nimda Virus! Can someone tell me what this is about?

I constantly receive pop-up alerts from my norton antivirus auto-protect which say, "the following file has been infected by W32.Nimda". When I go through my directory to search for these infected files, I discover that the files do not even exist! Furthermore, when I do a full system scan RIGHT...
  4. G

nVidia versus ATI: Which one do you have have/prefer?

After reading about the ATI Radeon 9700 and 9000 Pro just being released, and having a nVidia geforce4 ti 4600 128 ddr video card, I was wondering which card you guys prefer? Personally, I find nVidia better than ATI because my card can still keep up with the two next-generation cards that ATI...
Back