• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

What age are you ?

I'm 21...
  2. R

Hello !!! I'm back...

Hello everybody !!! It's been a while since my last visit... Anyway, does anybody knows of a nice place where I can get a huge selection of great wallpapers for free? I'll need some to use on my computer (resolution=1024 x 768) (256 colors) and as background for my new website design...
  3. R

Problem with ASI pentium 120

I have a serious problem with an ASI pentium 120. The partitions were deleted and the computer was closed. The hard drive has 1,5 GB of space. When I started it with win 95's boot disk to create two partitions, format them and install windows 95, it says it only have 504 MB on the hard drive...
  4. R

Some Free Webhosting services

Some Nice Free Webhosting services Hi ! :) While searching for a free webhosting service, I tried many that has what I believe is a reasonable package. The ones that I selected were beginner friendly (easy to use) and well suited for more advanced functions as users are gaining...
  5. R

Free Redirection, Subdomain Services

Hi ! I need a free subdomain that must be reliable and stable. I want to have an address that won't change even if I change webhosts (In case I have to move often :) ) I am willing to put a button or a link back. In the meantime, a small banner (no popup) will be tolerated (I...
  6. R

Free webhost search

Hello !!! I'm using fws.net simple and power search to find some free webhosts, works fine :) and is very useful ;) However, It would be much better and very appreciated if I could select what minimum amount of bandwith (data transfer) given to find free webhosts with my requirements...
  7. R

Website Updated

Hello again !!! I updated my website ! The URL is still the same : http://www.geocities.com/rickyproject Any feedback on the contents and suggestions on the design will be nice... Note: Still have some this and that to set on the look...
  8. R

Free Webhosting service: Users study

Greetings !!! What are the features you think are the most important in a free webhosting service ? (What do you look at the most when choosing a free webhost ?) (Note: This is a simple survey, do not reply if you don't want to participate...) Thanks in advance for posting !!! ;)
  9. R

My Website

Greetings!!! :D I updated my website today... It now has a look, a design, some contents and is ready to be seen. Of course, I will still work on the content and the design, and as a beginner in HTML, I'm open to some suggestions... ;) Here it is...
  10. R

Meta tags...

Hello again !!! I'd like to know what are meta tags and how to use them. Basic and necessary informations will be enough... Anyone please...:)
  11. R

Search engines: Need tips and advices !!!

Hello ! I am still working on my website and it is going well. I will update it very soon... However, I think it will be time to submit it to search engines and I need some advices on which way to do this the most efficiently... Any suggestions will be appreciated...:)
  12. R

Philosophical question: The hen or the egg ???

Which one existed first ? The hen or the egg ?
  13. R

Free webhosting History

Hi! Are there anybody who knows the history of free webhosting ? (who started it, what were the firsts free webhosting services, how it was...) Thanks !!!
  14. R

Just testing !!!

Hi! In this tread, I am just experimenting the functions and features of this forum... Don't bother to reply please...
  15. R

About Style

Does anybody knows how to justify text in an HTML document? I'd like to know if a justify attribute exists in the <p> tag. Thanks:cool:
  16. R

Simple Question

Hello !!!:D Does anybody knows, in this great forum, of a forced space tag? (Just like the forced line break <br> tag, but to have multiple spaces together.) Thanks !!!
  17. R

Hello everybody ! Just a little question.

Hi everybody !!! I need an answer to my question.:) I created my website a short time ago and I am hosted at Yahoo! Geocities. My website is now up & running and I want to know how much bandwith I can have? (I mean how much visitors I can handle per month or per week?) I Know...
Back