• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Q

host under $8 a month ($5 if paid up front)

the question is the "preinstalled cgi" your own CGI-BIN directory or are they cgi scripts you can use?
  2. Q

o whoops i just noticed no SSI :( tis a no go lol...forgot to mention i needed SSI too lol ...but $8 is still within my limit too [Edited by qUiLL on 01-19-2001 at 06:36 AM]
  3. Q

hehe actually i saw that...i got it bookmarked :D its just i wanna make sure it dont put up ads (if it does...? $7?)
  4. Q

oh and as a sidenote it would have to be able to be connected to a domain name (www.____.com)
  5. Q

hey anyone know of any good hosts that u pay up to $8 a month monthly and if u have to pay in one lump some, $5 a month? what i would need- 5mb space (at least) CGI (Perl-mandatory) also id need proof (ie reviews) that it would be a good service (am 14 - dad dont' like gettin gypted with'...
Back