• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Need Hosting Fast... (today)

My current web host keeps going down so i've decided to give up. i'd like around 2gb space and at least 20gb bandwidth. at the moment my site is quite small, its a music production forum... all i host is a vbulletin forum, few pages and a couple of files. i need cpanel, php, mysql...
  2. F

Reasonable Hosting Needed

I am planning on restarting my website.. basically i design flyers & posters for local dance events in my area, i want to create a simple website with a portfolio, price list etc... I will also be hosting a few photo's and mp3's all taken/created by me so no copyright problems there. It will...
  3. F

need TEMP free hosting, possible pay account.. *READ*

i'm in the process of building a website, which i plan to buy a domain for and place on reliable hosting. I am currently on a free hosting account that seems to be getting slower every day so i plan to change. I plan to use free hosting for about a month, 2 at the max. I am using free hosting...
  4. F

need hosting!

i could do with some hosting. firstly the what/why: basically i've ran/built various websites before but after my last hosting contract ran out i lost interest. My website will be a bit of a blog, but also hold a few fotos, and the odd .mp3(3/4MB max) which are the tracks i produce(ie.. not...
  5. F

Hosting package For Sale!

I am selling my current hosting package. before i begin, this is not a NEW hosting package, this is a package i have had for around a year. It started off as public account from a friends server which i bought off him for $100 changed the username and password added my own domain. But now...
  6. F

8 domains for sale

end date is wen expires*** 1 danx-o.com 2003-11-19 2004-11-19 2 Digital-Core.co.uk 2003-12-13 2005-12-13 3 digital-core.org 2003-12-14 2004-12-14 4 numirc.net 2003-12-15 2004-12-15 5 pixel-productions.biz 2003-11-24 2004-11-24 6 pixel-productions.net 2003-11-23 2004-11-23...
  7. F

digitalbreeze.net with hosting, cms & design FOR SALE

digitalbreeze.net with hosting, cms & design FOR SALE ::FOR:SALE:: http://www.digitalbreeze.net 1GB Disk Space Unmetered Bandwidth** Sub, Parked, Addon Domains etc... PHP/MySQL FTP Uploading Email Accounts/Forwarders, Filters, Auto Responders etc... CPanel 8.5.3-STABLE 3...
  8. F

Namecheap.com

what do ppl think ov this for domains? i just found it, looks promising, cheap and accepts paypal, i am currently with 000domains but i might change to this. any1 think its gud/bad?
  9. F

found a free n pay host! looks fishy, views plz

http://e3x.net/plans.php i found this today... i found the packages very cheap for what it claims u get for signing up.. and the design doesnt look like a professional hosting company does it! what you think? a company to avoid? http://e3x.net/plans.php EDIT i contacted the host...
  10. F

host-flash :: order now for discount

http://www.host-flash.com/plans.php check out our plans! any1 interested will get up to 50% discount. interested? contact me mike@host-flash.com
  11. F

nameservers for hostultra

i was messing around on my domain cp and lost my nameservers i am hosted at host ultra on a paid account can any1 tell me them thanx
  12. F

Need host fast maybe wonna tho offering ones

i am/was hosted with www.custom-hosting.net for some reason my site dont work and hasnt for about 2 weeks and ive made several support requests but no replies. so i think i need a new host... the bad news is this hosting was exactly what i wanted. i had roughly 1gb of space i only really...
  13. F

domain ip forwarding problems

this is the only suitable forum to post, i did contact my hosting company but the guy must be on vacation or something because he usually offers instant support but hasnt replied for about a week. ok so my domain is www.digitalbreeze.net the namesevers for this domain are @...
  14. F

free website templates

any1 know any sites which offer free website template designs, thanx
  15. F

site ip links.

how do i access my site through its IP. on my old domain: www.forc3r.net which has now gone. i can still access the site through: http://12.96.164.42/~forcer/ which is the IP/PATH. and i got another host. and the Ip to my site is: http://207.44.218.56/ i can login to the ftp...
  16. F

addon domains

on my cpanel theres an option called addon domains! am i right in beleiving if using this i can add an extra domain and assign it to a folder on my server for example if the domain was www.porkpie.com i could assign it to public_html/porkpie/ and it be fully functional like if i had a...
  17. F

domain help

i am about to purchase my 1st real domain, and start a site, the site will be pretty original with things such as scripts music and some other stuff related in those areas... i have 1 problem, i cant seem to think ov 1. i want something original and easy, but not something that gives the site...
  18. F

first domain

i am gunna be purchasing my first own domain on tuesday i just want to know whats the best place to go with i dont really know any except 000domains.com. whats the post popular? whats the cheapest? whats the best? does it make any difference are they alll the some or do they offer...
  19. F

sharing server? how?

i have hosting it offers like 1Gb of space(more if i need it) and my bandwidth is unmetered ive been on this host for quite some time and ive never gone over 1GB. it has php, perl, cgi, frontpage offers unlimited mysql databases unlim addon domains, parked domains unlim email accounts...
  20. F

Host Me

is anyone willing to host me for free as i am not yet able to pay for hosting. ideally i would like.. --100MB webspace at least (could live with 50 but higher the better) --As much bandwidth as possible i'm not sure how much my site would take at least 1gb would be nice but i i doubt my site...
Back