• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Best Free Web Host?

almost free My friend talks about this site: http://www.ahplace.com You just have to make posts in their forum and you get a free hosting with cpanel for it. I have a paid hosting account so i didnt check this.
  2. T

My trouble with clicksor

I remember having problems with stats but their tech guys fixed it for me. That was a while ago so i dont know how they are now.
  3. T

Help Please.

Check those sites that sell templates they have some pretty good designs there. Like: http://www.templatemonster.com/
  4. T

Proxy IP Blocker Request

not full prove You can create a script that checks for these ENV variables: X-FORWARDED-FOR VIA If they are not null then person is using a proxy.
  5. T

Revenuepilot.com Is A Scam !

not true I had a similar problem but revenuepilot people explained that survey only becomes active when 1 person makes more than 10 clicks in 1 day. I thought they were paying for every click so i was dissapointed but i did get a check for the money they owed me so i wouldnt call them a scam.
  6. T

pay per click search engines

If those 2 are your choices I would definately go with goclick.com instead of abcsearch.com Traffic quality is better at least in my case.
  7. T

http://www.popinads.com?

Those 2 domains are registered to one person with a slightly different address but the same city.
  8. T

1mhost.com - Credit card scam?

I've been ripped off by giving credit card info to 1mhost.com. They used my credit card all over the Internet using my name and address so all purchases looked legit.
  9. T

SearchFeed vs. RevenuePilot

venomx compain to smartsearch owners and eventually they may fix it. By the way, i see your site is using some other script, is that Search Star? Do you think its worth to add more xml feeds to it?
  10. T

SearchFeed vs. RevenuePilot

Guys there are many freelancers who can add in an XML feed for you for about $15-$20 depending what script you are using. Try these sites: scriptlance.com webdevelopersindex.com rentacoder.com I'm listing those sites in the order that I would use them based on price and best service for...
  11. T

query strings and includes

You mean like this: <script src="http://www.yourDomain.com/yourscript.asp?t=4"></script> Or like this: <!--include virtual="/fullpath/yourscript.asp?t=4"-->
  12. T

Anybody know anything about ASP/ASP.NET and MSSQL Database?

Are you running from your own server or a hosting account? Well, either way you can create a script to create databse with tables for you. And then another script that will display all values in the DB.
  13. T

Photos - Females... [NOT NUDE]

comstock.com has some free nice pics.
  14. T

What do you think of this splash logo for my upcoming site?

I get 403 Forbidden You must supply a local referer to get URL '/layout2_files/splash.jpg' from this server.
  15. T

RevenuePilot.com?

Right now from what i tested revenuepilot pays the most. Supermoo did you try all those programs that you mentioned? Which program has higher prices/commisions than revenuepilot?
  16. T

Need help with sessions!!

make you you create session id only when username / password is verified and only that login script should create sessions. Make sure the session lifetime is about 15 minutes and after that the sessions should be deleted on just considered not valid. Also consider using cookies as an extra...
  17. T

RevenuePilot.com?

to gas0 I don't know about your account but in my stats i see alot of same IPs that i'm paid for. You should ask revenuepilot about this.
  18. T

RevenuePilot.com?

For yaoming "...the SI program also count traffic from Western Europe and other English countries..." What is this SI program that you are talking about?
Back