• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Link effects

Im not really good at building websites yet, but i would like my links to have an effect like on this website here but i dont know how to do it, if someone could please help me i would be very glad. Thank you. Kay.
  2. G

Looking for 20mb no banners or popup host.

I cant seem to find a good host with 20mb, no popups or banners. Please Help Kay ;D
  3. G

Php: Help reversing key after having reversed the array

Can someone help me in here, i made a news system that get's it's info from a txt, the latest news is at the botom of the txt, so i used an array_reverse to reverse the order, making the newest article shown on top, but i wan the edit and delete link for each article too, so i added them...
  4. G

free 100mb webhosts?

Hello im looking for a free 50mb/100mb host with no popups or adds. I found a free 50mb webhost serve that but it doesnt let me upload some files (i wanted to use hover buttons). I havnt got much clue frankly on good web hosts that why i need your help. Thank you :)
Back