• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

web form generator

hey guys im looking for a web form 2 email generator.. i want a web form with a few fields and submit btn to send to my inbox... ive got a smtp server to send with...??!! any help much appreciated :classic2:
  2. R

screenaver maker.....

whats up.... im looking for a program that can make screen savers?? its has to be freeware.... all i need is a few imags fading into each other.. any luck ???
  3. R

search engine technology

im looking for a way to create a search engine .. i want my visitors to search the web through my iste... with my sites colours/logos..etc can u get a service (payed..) to do this... like the "powered by Yahoo/Google.." or merely link from your site to the search results on google i...
  4. R

web based email

watsup.... i didnt want to post this in the free services forum cuz i dont mind paying for the script/software.. i want something like this http://www.hivemail.com just a little less expensive... any luck? :classic2:
  5. R

best reseller solution provider

hey guys i would like to start a reseller web project soon.. but need to know a few things: - what features more than cpanel and fantistico do webhosts offer (resellers) - is their a company that is a quality webhost to buy a reseller solution from... a dominant force? how do...
  6. R

anti-spam tool

hey guys im looking for a anti spam tool i can instal into my outlook xpress.. is there any free plugin? im getting seriously spammed :crying5: iv i started using the open sourse version of outlook (i think its evolution??) would there be a program to install which would fight spam...
  7. R

Im looking for a new webhost!

Hello ppl my website, zoopedup.com is nvr online with the hosts im with now... im looking to change... this is what I need 1GB space 50GB bandwith cpanel with plugins... like fantastico 24/7 support (i live in South Africa) unlimited mysql DB's unlimited email forwarding... DNS...
  8. R

upload script

hey ppl i need a upload script where my visitors can upload pix into a directory in my server.. i need: file size limit just jpeg/gif uploads and when the upload is done the link where the image is located must be shown.. my users are not very PC clever.. if i serach on...
  9. R

Zoopedup.com // Ver 3

hey guys made a few changes to my site and forums... - interface upgrade - changed the nav to the pop menu system (cool menus) www.zoopedup.com (main site) and www.zoopedup.com/forum (Messageboard)
  10. R

most populer type of website..

hey guys just in general... i was thinking the other day.. what is the most populer or boomin type of website these days? i am not talking about biz sites like ebay..etc like car/babes wallpapers sites? electronic review sites...? (mp3 players, computers) hobbie sites like my...
  11. R

bannerad manager

hey guys i need a banner ad manager... with no popup ads..etc just like a remotely hosted sevrice for a script that will randomally choose between banners in a folder on your server..etc any luck? thanx in advance
  12. R

bannerswopping manager?

hey i am looking for an bannerswopping script... is there an ad free hosting service... i just need an free banner manager.... that can swop between a list of banners that i upoload or something.....???? ??? any luck ????
  13. R

my new e-venture

hello ppl nice 2 be back here.... nice design.. anwayz - i started my own e-biz a few weeks ago but the way i am selling goods now isnt gonna work... i have an form whichmail me the details of the order like which product, color..etc and then i display my bank details...which the...
  14. R

need mailing list plz help..

hey guys i need a free mailing list provider but with no ads... i dont mind "provided by freemailinglist.com" or something liek that but no pop ups/spam..etc any luck....:o
  15. R

good mail service

i was recently forced to stop using outlook becuz i lost my net connection so know i need a hotmail like service.. do u ppl know of a good mail service...BIG BIG inbox space and should be fast... ads arent an issue....the inbox space is the most important aspect.. any luck? thanx in...
  16. R

free redirections

what do u guys say is the best redirections.. BUT not .tk cuz they cant redirect: www.yourname.com/~radman/cars they can only do www.yourname.com/~radman/ they say they cant redirect a redirection..?
  17. R

need host -> +- 20 megs/ php-mysql

hi guys i need a host for my phpbb2 board all i need is php/mysql and about 20-25 megs just 1 mysqldatabase.... any ideas... hostultra - pop ups i cant have ads..........no pop ups...
  18. R

gawab.com

hi guys & gals i want to know whats the deak with gawab! are they reliable and fast...any problems.......can i see an example of some1 who has used them....... gawab.com = free webmail for webmasters (incase u didnt know) u have tio set ur dns mail servers to them but do they have a setup...
  19. R

cheap reseller plan

lets say i want to start my own hosting company - who is cheap who offers a reseller plan (i think thats what its called)
  20. R

M y modified car site..

hi guys drop me a few lines tell me what u think of my car site http://www.zoopedup.com PS - use IE or netscape - opera makes the site's layout messed up!
Back