• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

# ¬ \- \- Duport Online's - Spot The Deal -/ -/ ¬ #

Duport

Duport Online's - Spot The Deal

Customer Testimonial

" I've been happily doing business with Duport Online since June 2005. I have two primary hosted domains and approximately 8 addon domains. I do about 100+ gigs of transfer per month and Duport handles it with ease. The server speed is excellent. I refer my clients seeking web hosting to their service regularly.

The most impressive aspect of Duport Online for me is their customer support. They have the best staff I've ever delt with. They respond quickly and are very knowledgable. It's always a pleasure dealing with their staff. They always do more then I anticipate. I had a technical issue I couldn't figure out. Their tech support spent many hours and found the solution! They've also installed special loaders a Php script I was using required. I am thankful and appreciative to be doing business with them. It's comforting to know, if I do have a problem they'll respond quickly. I won't be waiting days for a return message or never get one at all.

Their prices are fantastic. I'm a Internet Developer and web hosting can get expensive. Thankfully Duport Online provides exellent pricing but doesn't sacrifice speed, features, reliablity, or customer service.

I feel like Duport Online is my business partner. They give the low overhead and peace of mind I need to achieve my dreams. If your looking for web hosting with a personal touch, you need to join Duport Online. They've helped me save hundreds and they can help you too. "

PREMIER VIRTUAL

Disk space 1000MB
Bandwidth 30GB
Multiple Domain Hosting
cPanel control panel
14 Day Money Back
Price $6.95 per month, FREE Setup

ELITE VIRTUAL

Disk space 2000MB
Bandwidth 60GB
Multiple Domain Hosting
cPanel control panel
14 Day Money Back
Price $4.95 per month, FREE Setup

Use coupon for discount:
SPOT-NO-ONE-2006 in the 'Enter Promotion Code' field on
signup (step one) and receive the above discounted price (paypal only).

COMPLETE VIRTUAL

Disk space 1000MB
Bandwidth 20GB
Multiple Domain Hosting
cPanel control panel
14 Day Money Back
Price $25.00 per year, FREE Setup

All the above offers are with:

+ 14 day money back guarantee
+ cPanel Pro / WHM*
+ Fantastico
+ Excellent worldwide connections
+ Advanced spam protection
+ 7 Step fully functional sitebuilder
+ Free Private Name servers (reseller accounts)*

Please address any sales questions via our contact details below.

Sales available between the hours 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday GMT

Email sales@duportonline.com

Back