• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$1 : 1gb space : 10gb bandwidth : unlimited features : cPanel

CirclesHosting

I Need To Sell WebHosting!

$1 : 1gb space : 10gb bandwidth : unlimited features : cPanel

e-mail: circleshosting@hotmail.com
form: fill it out
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS PROPERLY

Here's the deal, im going to be 100% transparent with you, the person who's reading this.

1) I AM UNPROFFESIONAL

2) I am cheap, as you can see

3) The servers are not slow, the servers will not shut down randomly

4) You will not lose your account randomly, I promise that if I ever stop this deal I would give a minimum of 1 month of notice.

I BELIVE THE CUSTOMER COMES FIRST

I don't know how to do buisness, I just know a good deal when I saw one.

So I bought a very cheap package from a friend for 20% off, and he suckered me in to paying $200.

So here's the deal, I DONT CARE ABOUT MAKING MONEY, I DONT CARE ABOUT SPENDING TIME DOING THIS, I JUST WANT TO GET OUT OF DEBT.

therefor I am overing this hosting:

if you're paying for over 5gigs space, 50gigs bandwidth, which is $5, for every gig of space and 10gigs you want added, it's only $1

so 10gigs space 100gigs bandwidth = $10 monthly. Is that not a good deal?! The server's not bad! I have computer knowledge for support! Please buy from me?!

If you wish to buy less than 5gigs of space and 50gigs of bandwidth, please contact me and we will arrange a deal. It will be no worse than 500mb of space and 1gig of bandwidth per US dollar.

I am simply a 17y/o kid who lives in Vancouver, BC, Canada who does not want to rip you off, or get money. As a fellow webmaster I know how fusterating some servers can be, and I DO NOT want to be like that. So I won't. All I want to do is share this great deal I got. And if I suddenly decide I want to get money, I will give you a minimum of 1 months notice as well as any help you need transfering or upgrading or whatever you want.

Please also note, if you wish to buy more than monthly, it goes like this:
for every $1 monthly, it's $10 yearly, and therefor $2.5 quarterly. So a $10 monthly deal is $25 for 3 months.

Deals:
500mb space
1gig bandwidth monthly
$1 monthly,
$2.5 quarterly

5gigs space
50gigs bandwidth monthly
$5 monthly,
$12.5 quarterly

10gigs space

100gigs bandwidth monthly
$10 monthly,
$25 quarterly

Payment only via Paypal, and you can have a 3 day trial so you are satisfied with the server.

Thank You For Your Time —Conquester777

Please note I only have 70gigs of space avalible for this. And I will stop this once my server still has 10gigs of space left on it.

I hope I have been totally transparent, and you understand, that I am no more of a risk than most regular webhosting buisnesses. I am already providing hosting to 20 people, all of whom seem happy to me with my services.

-This service, 99% uptime, no slow server, will last a minimum of one year. With a minimum of 1 months notice before any of these symptoms occur. I will NOT become a bad host no matter what.

Last edited:
Back