• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1 Free Hosting Account for Developed Sites

plastus

We are offering free hosting to a site with moderate to high traffic. The bigger the better. We can offer the following for the selected person.

50MB space
2GB transfer
Cpanel 6.2
35 POP3
35 MYSQL
35 FTP
PHP
MYSQL
CGI

We will require, however, that you put up a pop-up code on your pages. Space/transfer limits are negotiable. Please email us at admin@sprycha.com for questions or to apply visit www.sprycha.com/hosting/.

Last edited:
Originally posted by plastus
I closed the sign-up because someone got click happy and decided to press submit hundreds of times.
"got click happy" Haha... :biggrin2:
ok, understand.
but "uniques per day, and country", then not every apply will be acceptable?

1. you chose 1 user by chance or other way ?
2. & what shall I fill about "Uniques/day:" ? (I don't understand this item)
3. any country or language is limited at your site?
4. Do you accept a failed applicant repeats & repeats sending the same application on another day?
Thanks!

I will accept 3 sites at most. Uniques/day means how many different visitors come to your site per day. Prefered audience is US/CA/AU/UK, but others are welcome. Submit only 1 application. I will hold another "contest" soon so if you don't make it this time try next time.

Back