• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1 month old website turns PR3

sander k

NLC
Hello guys,

I got an one month old website which turned to Google Pagerank 3 a couple of days ago. I have submitted the site to 800+ free directories, 100+ social bookmarking sites and 100+ blog comments. I did that manual.

I also let someone build me a costum template and released that template for free with my link in the footer.

Now I wonder if I will keep that pagerank or will Google ban me or what ever?
Because I got that pagerank in a very short amount of time.

The website doesn't have a lot of content (yet).

Should I keep building backlinks or should I stop for a while?

I was afraid for that. Will I get in the black list for that?

I was shocked when I found out that I had PR3.

I see we all have different opinions. I think 800+ directories is more than enough. Submitting to too many directories is not good. Why ? Directories doesn't give you much link love, they have been degraded.
Blog commenting is ok, as long as you post useful comments and not only on high PR blogs, but on blogs related to your site.
I guess if you stop link building, your ranking may lower. So my advice to you is continue link building, and try to get backlinks with other techniques now, not only blog commenting. Use social media, Press Release, social bookmarking, etc.

You have a done really a great job, but too fast PR gain and link building might cost you blacklist. 50/50 chance is now. Wish you luck as I respect the patience of people who are doing the great but boring job of link building.

You are very lucky to get that high PR in such short time. I've been spending a lot of my time, so far only 2 of my domains able to get that kind of PR rank.

You have a done really a great job, but too fast PR gain and link building might cost you blacklist. 50/50 chance is now. Wish you luck as I respect the patience of people who are doing the great but boring job of link building.

This is exactly what I am scared for, should I keep submitting or not?
My girlfriend said that I should sell the site. But NO one will dare to buy it. The site is a month old :|

This is exactly what I am scared for, should I keep submitting or not?
My girlfriend said that I should sell the site. But NO one will dare to buy it. The site is a month old :|

If thats the case, just continue what you are doing for about half year more, then sell it off.

Continue your work you can make 1000 daily back links but do not spam use different proxies. and done your work manually do not submit with any automation software.

Back