• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$3.9/Mo,what can i get from u?

You should expect offers up to 1GB space for that budget, anything that is more could result in a host that will offer poor service and will be guaranteed bankrupt within a year or a host that is overselling..

i could get you
2GB space
50GB bandwith
Direct Admin
subdomain/ domain (must be yours)
Unlimited Features
$3.00 per month
no set-up fee

ps: we have not set up the servers yet so by tomorow they should be up. ;)

utcrazy said:
He went with my hosting, thanks.

Weird never seen some host post that . Who is gonaa beleive that ? so should other hosts stop offering ? it should be the person who started topic to mention who he went with. Anyways if u have got ur hosting dude u need to get this topic closed or reply back that ur done with offers. So others dont waste time posting offers.

What would I have to gain from lieing that he went with my hosting :) Anyway, yes my client can post he went with my services.

NevaCious said:
You should expect offers up to 1GB space for that budget, anything that is more could result in a host that will offer poor service and will be guaranteed bankrupt within a year or a host that is overselling..
Agreed.

a1whs.com said:
Weird never seen some host post that . Who is gonaa beleive that ? so should other hosts stop offering ? it should be the person who started topic to mention who he went with. Anyways if u have got ur hosting dude u need to get this topic closed or reply back that ur done with offers. So others dont waste time posting offers.
Agreed as well. IMO the topic poster should reply with the final statement.

Weird..

Topic starter hasn't said anything about going with UTCrazy.. And why don't you post your offer? Hrm.. Something seems fishy here but oh well..

eRudNet

I don't know why he hasn't, but he contacted me on AIM for some reason, I didnt post an offer.

This might seem out of place, and I apologize in advance, but Utcrazy, what is in the meta-tags of your site? {nextboxhosting.com} ..I'm visiting a customer site and your site doesn't come up due to it violating the access policy on the network. Odd, I built this network and it refuses Adult Oriented websites. Just an FYI, you might want to check into it.

I guess I never changed the meta tags so they are "Enter your site description here" I will have to edit this in the future. The index page meta is "Nextbox Hosting Solutions, top quality hosting services" now. Wonder why ti could cause a violation. What is the clients site address?

Thanks

Very weird, I looked it up on whois.sc ..do you know of any other sites with that same Meta Tag? (I could test it)

You'll see in the awstats or similar: my ip as 199.172.169.11

I don't have any other sties with those keywords, except www.nextboxhosting.com. It must be a network issue on your end, dosen't seem to be on our network. Let me Know.There is only one of our clients that hosts legal adult content.

-UT

Back