• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

about Register.com...I'm A Stupid man!!!

dragonash

i was register a domain name from Register.com..
but.. i don't know how to ring my old domain to the
new domain.. ?can somebody help me..?

Ring your old domain to the new domain? Can you think of another way to put that or give an example? And don't use register.com by the way.

ok i think what he means is he has a crappy free webspace site and wants to get a domain for it...so there's a few things you can do...
1) find out if goplay.com does free domain hosting(i figure not)
2) get a domain redirection service like redirection.net that'll let you make the domain kluangcity.com point to the mypage.goplay.com/jj970/default.htm

3) move to a real pay webhost and have them host your domain

Re suggestion 2:

Normally I'd say choose a free redirection service, but if you haven't gotten the domain then redirection.net is a great suggestion. If you have, let us know.

hmm redirection.net I think they require you to pay a fee of $15 for just redirecting per year, when you can just get a domain name from them plus redirection service that for the same price.

Back