• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adobe PhotoShop

Christopher

I just downloaded the "trial version" of it because I lost the CD, but I still have the serial and stuff... How do I get it to the normal program? Like, most programs you download have something like "If you have Product Number, enter here" and you get the full program...

So, is there a way, or did I just waste my time downloading this? I hope not, 12 hours down the drain (56K Modem) :mad:

The trial version doesn't include all the components of the full version. If that's what you were expecting, then you wasted your time.

Well if you all ready have your serial, then contact their customer support and ask them.

hmm, i say WAREZ!! first you said in another thread you had the PSP serial, how you say adobe? you must be rich :mad:

<EDIT>
excuse me
sorry i was confused
</EDIT>

the best way to do this is go on a file sharing program and find the full version of photoshop but use your LEGIT key, not the one supplied....

Last edited:
Originally posted by phreak888
I just downloaded the "trial version" of it because I lost the CD, but I still have the serial and stuff... How do I get it to the normal program? Like, most programs you download have something like "If you have Product Number, enter here" and you get the full program...

So, is there a way, or did I just waste my time downloading this? I hope not, 12 hours down the drain (56K Modem) :mad:

12 hours :S

whats your download rate is Kbyte :confused2

Re: Re: Adobe PhotoShop

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

12 hours :S

whats your download rate is Kbyte :confused2
Well not 12 hours, that was a little overexagerated :biggrin2: Actually about 9 hours, I download at about 2.5Kbs, at good times, but I did get disconnected exactly 18 times, I downloaded a download manager before hand, I knew I would get d/c... my internet is really bad, I don't know why either. Of course it's phone line, but it should be downloading at a bit higher that that... I dunno...

Anyway, I am going to try is0lized idea, thanx... And I hope in the other thread I didn't say PSP, cause I meant PhotoShop...

Back