• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anybody used this website?

yeah i mean the biggest movie on my website was 2 or 3 MB so the 15MB servs as no problem 2 me.

It depends on whether hotlinking is possible. For a host like this, I am not sure how long it can last.

yea there was an error but that seems to be fixed now :) but if that happens again soon ill just stop using them ;)

AHHH! thier down again!!! Anybody know of another host that has high space & bandwith with no ads EDIT: (and FTP if you can)??

Last edited:
but they might delete them without warning and stuff and you dont know the directory they put stuff

The host should get at least something in return for the FREE host that it offers. It is free because you dont pay for it but offer something like you will put a small banner of the host on your site at least in return ;)

Zac

all i wanted was like a instant activation web host like atgig or freewebs that has high bandwith, ftp and no ads.

Back