• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anyone willing to host me

What exactly is in thsi for the host? You gonna put the hosts banners/popups on your site in return fort he hosting?

You must be... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

There are HUNDREDS of hosts that post at webhostingtalk.com, that answer your question? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You wake up on the wrong side of the floor today Hayama? Maybe he's never been to WHT before.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
thou should move thee's arse to www.webhostingtalk.com to beg for services. ;)

man you say that for almost every thread here..

are you saying that us folks can't help him out here and that they should go somewhere else?

might as well close down this forum and replace it with a link to webhostingtalk...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The name of the host is Dreamlink.net; You must be dreaming if you think that you're going to get decent services at that price ;)

Originally posted by stu
man you say that for almost every thread here..

are you saying that us folks can't help him out here and that they should go somewhere else?

might as well close down this forum and replace it with a link to webhostingtalk...

No, I don't think that is exactly what he is saying. The two forums deal with completely different topics. While we do have a paid hosting forum here, WHT is solely devoted to paid hosting.

When free web space, redirection, etc., type posts pop up at WHT, I send people over here as I feel this is a much more appropriate forum for these types of questions.

People ask for free hosting at WHT and they usually get little to no help. I think people get more help here in terms of paid hosting than that, though like I said, this isn't the prime topic here.

Back