• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

are these plans good?

hostmaster

i will start a web host soon. how are these plans and prices? all plans have php mysql perl ftp.

plan - monthly bw - space - monthly price

beginner plan - 2,5 gb - 200mb - $10/mo
snall plan - 5 gb - 400mb - $20/mo
medium plan - 10 gb - 800mb - $40/mo
large plan - 15 gb - 1,2gb - $60/mo

thank you if you answer. i wont post the url so this isnt an ad.

It really depends on your market. For some markets those prices are too low, for others it may be too high. Know who you are aiming for and figure out what prices will appeal to them.

Example: Local small businesses would probably pay more around $20-50/mo for 100MB and 2 gigs of transfer.

It all depends...

An example...

Okay, mods tell me if I'm violating the rules... still a little nervous about breaking the rules(again).

Here is an example.

My host offers PHP, FTP, SSH(Secure Telnet), CGI... alot of stuff. 3 gigs bandwidth, 100megs of space(upgradeable), for $36 a YEAR.

My site is Worldzone MC

Your post doesn't really break the rules, it just doesn't address the question at all. he's not asking members to list their plan details, he's asking what you think of *his* plans.

Chicken's right. You need to direct your hosting services at a particular market, and adjust your prices accordingly. Once you know which market you're going to compete in, look around for your competion, look at their plans, prices, features, etc. Only then will you be able to set your prices to fit your market.

Good Luck!

Back