• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you buying links?

Yes, digital point forum is a good place to buy links. But i would recommend you not to buy links as google hates the sites who buys or sells links. Still if you want to buy links then there are many text links sites available on web. Just google it and you will get the best.

I am looking to buy text links from established hosting and hosting review websites. I find that it does help with seo, if done right.

If I buy links I first try to find web site and then get in touch with the owner.
Also iwebtool forums are good for the links trade market

Try Backlinks.com and Linkadage.com. You can also buy them through forums, often for cheaper, but there is some work involved in sourcing and contacting link owners.

I am looking to buy text links from established hosting and hosting review websites. I find that it does help with seo, if done right.

Yup... you are absolutely right. Links from hosting review websites can fetch you great traffic however, i don't think that any well established hosting company will provide you a backlink from their homepage or any other location. Why would they promote others instead of promoting themselves?

I prefer to build links naturally, from high PR related sites, from my own network of sites, on forums, and by submitting quality articles to directories. You will get better results in the long run if you put some time into it.

I too prefer building links naturally, buying links someday will get your website down forever. There are lot of ways to generate backlinks, though it is time consuming but atleast you will not be penalized by google.

No, personally I don't believe that buying backlinks worth the investment because PR and the number of backlinks is just one of the many ranking factors and the content is more important so I rather hire article writes for less money and I will have better rankings plus I will not risk (read below).

Won't that be the reason of penalty by SE, will it?

The answer to your question is YES. Buying links (and in some search engines even exchanging them) is against the Webmaster guidelines and if the search engines find out that you buy sponsored links on other sites your site will be penalized or in worst case even banned from the search engine. (Never happened to me but some websites got banned for buying excessive amount of links from high PR domains)

This is just my opinion though.

Personally, i have never bought any links and for a good reason.

A.) You often don't know where they are going to be placed and directory submissions are left to someone else SEO judgement.
B.) People often sell, for example, "1000 Backlinks" and they will be placed in link farms and websites that google recognize as "Blackhat SEO" sites.

You are far better justing perservering and keep on blogging, posting your link on forums, writing press releases, submitting to directories, exchanging links with similar websites and so on.

It can take a long time, but if your links are of a better quality than the sites above you in search results(because they bought their links) you will soon overtake them.

If your website is found cheating during SEO, your website will be blocked and you will lose the money you put in.

Back