• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beware of RTG-Asia

I think that's complete bull---- and you know it. I asked RTG multiple times if IRC was allowed, and they said yes. RTG should be stayed away from, if you want to get a good server. Bruce is right, it was a huge waste of time. I've learnt my lesson, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

I think that is complete bull. So NC thought that IRC was alllowed. I agree he should have made sure, I knew it wasn't allowed. Thats no reson to shy from their servers. At least their servers are quality with 99% guaranteed uptime. One mistake on a representatives part is absolutely no reason to slander an entire company. I think something else has went wrong in your day, and your small issue with RTG only compounded it.

Nope, RTG was the only thing that did. Hotweelz also told me IRC was allowed. And he works directly with the DC. Brendon also thought IRC was allowed. This is an entire company that dosent know what the hell they are doing.

utcrazy said:
Nope, RTG was the only thing that did. Hotweelz also told me IRC was allowed. And he works directly with the DC. Brendon also thought IRC was allowed. This is an entire company that dosent know what the hell they are doing.

Ok then, we apologize for the issue. It was one mistake. You've made some errors with me too, but i didn't draw them out or put up a big Beware (whatever your company was before Delerox).

Ok, dude, calm down. You have a right to be angry, that's granted, but they wouldn't be the first company to make a mistake like that. Hell, it was an innocent mistake, at least they weren't trying to cheat you of your money. Unlike yahoo, who is a billion dollar company, trying to cheat their customers of something in PPC I believe.

People/DC's/Whatever all make mistakes. We have to learn to deal with that.

Thats ok. I know how well the company is run. I also know that their 500+ clients not to mention the people those clients resell to can't be lieing. On behalf of RTG, I ooffer a thank you for trying their services, and sorry that things did not work out. If there is any service you feel we can offer you in the future, please do not hesitate to ask anytime.

I wanted to add to this that I got a server from RTG Asia Group and Chargertek several months ago. They were great to me and my server was perfect for all of that time, except up until around 1 month ago. I decided I needed an upgrade and went with a different system at the DC. Every since then, Brendon (don't know if that's NetCafe or not) barely returns any of my emails and the great Hottweelz has no access to the server at all so he can't do anything either. I mean, my server has had more downtime and problems with it in this past month then I've ever had in the past two years that I've been doing hosting! I mean, if I could at least get a response and actually have stuff fixed, instead of waiting a couple of days for a reply that doesn't help me, it may be different, but it's not and now I'm looking at currently nearly 24 hours straight downtime right now. I can't even do backups or anything so I could at least move the data elsewhere. And the worse part is that I know nothing of their DC so I can't contact them directly. I'm not bashing on Hottweelz as I know he's a good guy and if the server was in his hands, and not Brendon's, everything would be fine, but this is just ridiculous. I've been thinking of changing hosts and if this downtime continues throughout today, I will be forced to, as it pisses me and my clients off and makes me look bad (not counting the fact I'm losing money and possible other clients/members!). Sorry to you RTG Asia Group, but I agree with the starter of this topic. :-\

I think they are all part of the same group or whatever. I have never understood the way their company or group of companies worked. IF someone cannot get your issue fixed then move on. Critical times are when support matters most

Although I agree with your anger and totally understand it, I believe you should fully study the TOS etc before purchasing. Look at the TOS for the DC also. That way you will not run into these issues.
Glad you got your money back.

I have a server with RTGAsia and so far, it has been great. I might even consider getting a windows VPS from them too.

Same, I have a server with RTG-ASIA, I have never had a down time but except restarting the server to update settings.

I've got 6 servers with them and 2 VPS accounts. The VPS's had a little update restart downtime, but other than that, I've been up.

Back