• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Borat the movie

I think it was arranged because otherwise the security guards shouldn't have let him get that far with her. It was fun watching it though :p

What quote?

BTW, people who've seen the movie should check out the deleted scenes on YouTube ;)
Yes, I went to the movies after I saw some clips on YouTube and I was like 'wtf?' they deleted some scenes from the movie. I think that was stupid of them to do it. They're probablly gona try to put it on DVD and say 'Deleted scenes included' so they can sell the damn disk.

The cheese one is hilarious :p

Why the hell doesn't that man just say "Yes, these are all cheese!"?!

The cheese one is hilarious :p

Why the hell doesn't that man just say "Yes, these are all cheese!"?!
What cheese one? I don't rememeber any scenes about cheese, the only one is when the guy was eating the cheese and Borat told him his wife made it from some breast milk or something like that. Is that what you're talking about?

This movie is great. Its got some good reviews and the scenes are well done!
I will buy the dvd and keep, so I can watch the movie whenever I need to laugh :lol:

After seeing this movie, I thought it was very funny, most of the time. I have to agree that some parts are extremely offensive, and were not funny at all. It's one thing to make fun of feminists, but Hitler used that type of propaganda to make people go against the Jews, him being Jewish doesn't cut it for me anymore.

After seeing this movie, I thought it was very funny, most of the time. I have to agree that some parts are extremely offensive, and were not funny at all. It's one thing to make fun of feminists, but Hitler used that type of propaganda to make people go against the Jews, him being Jewish doesn't cut it for me anymore.

Hitler used a comedian (clearly) pretending to be anti-semetic but in a serious fashion to make it all the more funny to make people go against the Jews? Interesting.

Borat thinks that Jews have horns and are shape-shifters and reproduce by laying eggs. That's like saying that Black people can read minds and shoot laser beams out of their eyes.

It's too absurd to be racist.

Borat thinks that Jews have horns and are shape-shifters and reproduce by laying eggs. That's like saying that Black people can read minds and shoot laser beams out of their eyes.

It's too absurd to be racist.

Yea, I thought he over did it enough to make it funny

This movie had some very disturbing parts. But atleast my city's name was listed on the R.V that he took! "El Monte RV" @ El Monte, CA! Woot!

Back