• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bulk Mail Server /w IP Block

I happen to have within possession x2 /24 IP blocks, x1 /23 IP block & x1 /21 IP block. I'm currently allowing a pretty aggressive promotion where users only make a one-time payment for the IP block(s) & they never have to worry about paying or leasing the IP block again. The offer would be good for the life of the service you retain with me. The only thing that would be billed to you monthly would be just the cost of the server each month.

All subnets are in excellent IP reputation. The cost per IP fluctuates based on the number of IPs needed. Typically /24 IP blocks & smaller the price is $1.75. Anything larger, the cost is $1.50 per IP, again one-time cost only. If you didn’t need server hardware but instead just wanted the IPs routed to a network or data center of your choice, that would be fine too.
I have mid to high-end server hardware that typically costs $119 to $139 a month & would comprise of the following hardware & software:

CentOS x64
Intel Quad Core Xeon
8GB of RAM
x2 250GB SASII Hard Drives (15K RPM)
8TB (8,000GB) of Bandwidth
1Gbps NIC on a private switch
Monthly server price = $139/mo (This would ultimately be your total monthly price starting with the 2nd month)
The following is a simple layout regarding the available IP blocks & the one-time cost for each:
/24 IP Block (256 IPs) = one-time cost of $384
/23 IP Block (512 IPs) = one-time cost of $768
/21 IP Block (2,048 IPs) = one-time cost of $3072

All services would be paid by a PayPal verified invoice or credit card. Upon receipt of payment, all dedicated server setups & IPs are routed to the customer within 24 hours.
Thanks,

---
Chris Harrington
(872) 588-0213

Back