• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bulk Mail Servers - Guranteed Clean & Ready IPv4 Space - Starting @ $350/mo

I have been involved with the buying and selling of dedicated servers and IP blocks for several years now. Currently available, I have priced aggressively a few dedicated servers for the choosing, each configured with either a /26, /25 or /24 IP block. Although the IP blocks are already routed to each of the servers, we just require a simple summary of how you intend on using the additional IPs. I’m not asking you to fill out tons of paperwork, I can handle that side. I just need a summary of why they are needed and how they intend to be used.
If you have several sites that require SSL, dedicated/static IPs, or even if you plan to do bulk e-mailing for marketing purposes, any of the following servers would be an excellent choice for you. All of our IP's are "clean", are not blacklisted and we maintain them for you.
If you do plan to use the server for commercial mailing purposes, you must (obviously) follow CAN SPAM regulations and FTC laws.

Here are the servers that are available currently:

Option #1:
Operating System: CentOS 5.5 x64
HP ProLiant DL140 Intel Dual Xeon Processors L5110
Hard Drive: 150GB SATAII
RAM: 2GB DDR2 RAM
Bandwidth: 5TB Performance Outbound Bandwidth
x2 (Dual) 1GB NICs
/26 IP Block (64 IPs)
$350.00 /month (No Setup Fees)

Option #2:
HP ProLiant DL140 Intel Dual Xeon Processors L5110
Hard Drive: 150GB SATAII
RAM: 2GB DDR2 RAM
x2 (Dual) 1GB NICs
/25 IP Block (128 IPs)
$450.00 /month (No Setup Fees)

Option #3:
HP ProLiant DL380 G7 Intel Dual Xeon HexaCore 5600 series Processors
Primary Hard Drive: 480GB Intel 520 Series SSD (or 600GB 15K RPM SAS)
Secondary Hard Drive: 1TB SATAIII
RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM
x2 (Dual) 1GB NICs
/24 IP Block (256 IPs)
$565.00 /month (No Setup Fees)

*RAM can be upgraded but varies in cost by the type of motherboard / server

*Windows operating system can be installed for an additional $35 /month.

Any questions pertaining to the servers, IPs or availability please feel free to e-mail me at rllunzmann@gmail.com

Scam Alert

This guy has been called out for scamming. He promise a service and takes your money then does not ever provide the service. Make sure to search for emonsterhost scam or rllunzmann. After he is confronted he drops off the earth and never gives the refund he promises. PayPal has an open case on them or him now. Beware of this guy.

---.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1321776

Back