• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

{Buying} CSS game server

Iamaninja

Is there anyone that would be willing to rent me out a CSS game server?
It's for this season in CAL.
Meaning we need a 12 slot 100 tick private. Highest FPS possible.

We'll pay whatever is the better deal

*Counter-strike.net has 100 tick privates for $1.00 a slot.

Can anyone top that?

well my old clan used to have one. It seemed to be working fine to me. And not too bad of a deal.

My mistake it is 1.50 a slot.

The only problem is that it gets laggy after 6 months of use. It went from 100 tick, to 50 tick.

for a1.49 you can go with a proffesional server from gameserver (private).

1$ a slot is really laggy (afgserv.com) but they are cheap.

If you want great quality mainstreamgaming.com

gameservers overloads there machines, and support is very bad, I have dealt with them many times in the past.

http://affordablegameservers.com/index.html

theres an company with there head on right. Mainstreamgaming.com isnt to bad, dealt with them once before, and used to work for an company that sold to mainstreamgaming.com.

gameservers overloads there machines, and support is very bad, I have dealt with them many times in the past.

http://affordablegameservers.com/index.html

theres an company with there head on right. Mainstreamgaming.com isnt to bad, dealt with them once before, and used to work for an company that sold to mainstreamgaming.com.

I have a friend with affordablegameservers.com and he is happy.. he says that it is a little better than GS and he has been to both.

A guy in my clan pays out 300$/mo to mainstreamgaming.com and my clan is also sponsored by them (we got a free 24 man server). Mainstream does screw up sometimes.. they load new servers on to the deticated box that every so often.

Recently one of our server IP adress was also ddosed.. mainstream just nulled the IP adress until the attack was done.

We just had a client leave in one of our chicago based units. This is the first time there has been room in our chicago location for quite some time, so get it before someone else does, when there is a spot available it usually only lasts a few hours. His lease is not up until another week but the server is not being used currently so instant setup is possible.

100 Tickrate
12 Slot Private
$29/mo

Thanks,
Reed

Back