• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cannot right click in outlook 2003

Kratt

in the Outlook 2003 message list, where new messages come in, I cannot right click.
usually, context menu comes up when you right click a message in the message list with items such as reply and forward, and right at the end options.
in this options I can see things like Internet headers

but now when I rght click nothing happens. Why?

I looked on several other posts and regrettably there is no magic wand to fix this problem. What some people have tried that worked was to go to Tools >> Customize >> Reset Menus & Toolbars. After that you will need to restart Outlook.
Otherwise the only other solution that I found worked every time was to either rename or remove the user profile on the computer itself. That you should be able to find under the Documents and Settings folder on the root drive.

I hope this helps.:beer:

I had the same issue. I renamed the frmcache.dat file and it fixed the problem. I can right click in the Inbox and bring up the context menu.

Hope this helps!

It worked on Outlook which is a part of the MS Office Enterprise 2007,XP SP3 Platform

Thanks StoneBoy. I would have saved several Restores/Uno Restore Processes if I had stumbled on your suggestion earlier. Still, better late than never.

Back