• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[CentrioHoting] Cheap Dedicated Servers, Resellers, Shared WebHosting

Centrio-Matthew

[CentrioHosting] Cheap Dedicated Servers, Resellers, Shared WebHosting

logo.png

www.centriohosting.com

CentrioHosting.com would like to open our doors to you. We've been privately hosting 163 clients since 2007 and lost 13 of our clients from then. We will give you detailed information about our services below.

www.centriohosting.com

SHARED WEBHOSTING - CHEAP & RELIABLE ; Try our free webhosting to get a test run on a shared webhosting ! Click Here

webhosting.png

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

RESELLER PLANS - Create lots and multiple cPanel X 11 accounts - Start your own business with no overselling Resellers !
webhostingplans.png

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

DEDICATED SERVERS - Get a high powered dedicated servers and get it setup in 12/24 hours !

dedicatedservers.png

dedicatedservers2.png

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

============================================================================

Please send us a ticket @ http://www.centriohosting.com/billing/submitticket.php to get a testing serve running and we will give you 2-3 days to test the server. after that we will notify you that the server's password will be disabled and we will reinstall the software.

Send it directly to the Administration Board

============================================================================
Matthew Brooks (Administrator)
sales@centriohosting.com
billing@centriohosting.com
support@centirohosting.com
abuse@centriohosting.com
TOS: http://centriohosting.com/tos.html
(646) 963-2853

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, The prices does not apply either it's provided with a free or without a free domain name.

You can order a webhosting package with a subdomain, and if you are willing to order a domain name in the future you can add it in your cPanel X 11 Control Panel.

We offer you the real disk space and banwidth, we do not oversell. From our point of view XLXHost only offer 4-8$ a year for a shared hosting of 50 gb and 500gb bandwidth, doesn't look too good.

At lease I will try hosting at you if you can give me custom plan 50gb and 500gb for $5/y as xlxhost did. I will see for a few months. If you service is good enough. I will consider buy a reseller account.

50gb/500gb for 5/year does not provide you the real web space they provide you, obviously they are overselling. I can provide you 75 gb space and 650 gb bandwidth for 4.95 a month.

I can give you 6 months free and pay only 29.70$ a year

Regards,
Matthew Brooks
Centrio Hosting

Halloween Special on a Windows VPS Server

*SALE* Windows VPS 1 (10 Available) - Intel Quad Core i7* 3.0 GHZ ; 2 GB Guaranteed RAM; 2,000GB Bandwidth ; 100MPBS; 1 IP Included; Windows Server 2003 (64 BIT)

Order now

***Updated WebHosting SALE***

Looking for a way to sell webhosting or start your own business?

Well we can provide you with extra help.

(sh) Linux Plan #3 + payment of the annually plan can give you a free WHMReseller with the following specifications

25 GB Space + 250 GB Bandwidth

This offer is only available for the next 10 clients ordering this package @ the annual price.

http://www.centriohosting.com/billing/cart.php

Offer ends @ October 31st.

Regards,
Matthew Brooks

If anyone would like to have a 48 hours free trial to use the server that's on sale

AMD Athlon (2 cores) 1.6ghz
768mb RAM DDR2
80 GB HDD SATA
Windows Server 2003
$199.99 / year
$49.99 / month

Please send me a PM on the forums or send a ticket @ http://www.centriohosting.com/billing/submitticket.php

48 hours will give you information like, the uptime during the 48 hours, gives you enough time to do whatever you need to test, browse the internet, and how good is it to host whatever you need hosted.

Regards,
CentrioHosting

Back