• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Clicksor DOWN?

anubishides

Clicksor's website has been acting funny since late last night.
You go to the website, and it doesn't load at all. Expecting that the website was just down, I go to bed. I wake up this morning only to discover that Clicksor's website is still acting funny. Only this time it redirects to http://www4.clicksor.com, the images do not properly load, and it's very incomplete (cannot login or perform any action)...
It sounds like to me that their original database was deleted and they're in the process of backing it up? Or maybe I just picked a lucky time to visit their site. Anyone experiencing the same thing?
(View Screenshot GIF 6/7/06 - 10:50 AM) pirate2

- Chase

I believe it was a set maintenance period. The website is fully functional again now

ah i see

"System Upgrade
To better facilitate all our advertisers we are currently undergoing some upgrade to our system. The upgrade will be done within 48 business hours, during this time you will have full access to your account and campaign area. During this time if you have any questions regarding your account, please contact sales@clicksor.com. Sorry for any inconveniences that this may cause.
Clicksor Management "

Well lets hope they are making there ads load faster lol usally it takes so long for there ads to load and it slows down the website so much i even had visitors telling me to take them off so i had it :|

ads load slow

Hmm, ya I noticed some people mentioning how the clicksor ads load slow, though I luckilly havent had that problem yet *whew*

- Anubis

fsphosting said:
Well lets hope they are making there ads load faster lol usally it takes so long for there ads to load and it slows down the website so much i even had visitors telling me to take them off so i had it :|

You want to know the best way to stop this? Put the ad code in an IFrame, the page loads not dependant on if the ad's load. We use them on our forums: http://liberty-host.com/forum/

Back