• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CoLocation?

I am looking for colocation.. for one of my servers..

how much would one server cost? for colocation
anybody know any good places? less than $100 a month (not counting bandwith)

if I understand tera-byte correctly..

I pay only for how much bandwith I use and a $100 deposit

or what? I dont understand Plan B

OOHH>.

is this for real or do I not understand it correctly?

If I my server uses 10 GB of bandwith.. I ONLY to pay $25?

Plus the $100 deposit fee

so $125..

And colocation:

what do I send ? my tower..montior..keyboard..speakers?

or what..

Does the $125.. include the storage fee or something for the tower.. my computer is a regular one with a montior and towrer..ext

Originally posted by AlexKelm

And colocation:

what do I send ? my tower..montior..keyboard..speakers?

or what..

Does the $125.. include the storage fee or something for the tower.. my computer is a regular one with a montior and towrer..ext

You don't send your monitor keyboard or speakers... just the server. Most colo places won't do towers because of the size. Most colo places charge between $35-50 per u. (1u is 1.75")

Where can I buy used or new cheap raqs.. I want the cheapest raqs u can get..

I need a few ones for my free hosting.. so I don't care if they're not top of the line.. I ordered 2 regular raq4s.. I hope they get here soon.. Now i'm looking for any raqs.. raq2..raq3.. any

thanks..

Alex,

An RAQ will not hold out when it comes to freehosting, you will kill it and you can onl host upto 200 domains on one so youd loose money using an raq.

Cheap suppliers of raq's goto http://www.cobalt.com and look for partners ... sapphire is the best partnership i think and they will offer RAQ's at competative prices.

Originally posted by AlexKelm
Where can I buy used or new >>cheap raqs<<.. I want the cheapest raqs u can get..

I need a few ones for my free hosting.. so I don't care if they're not top of the line.. I ordered 2 regular raq4s.. I hope they get here soon.. Now i'm looking for any raqs.. raq2..raq3.. any

thanks..

I hope you mean price ;)

<<MOD EDIT:>>
Please repost in the appropriate advertising forums.
<</MOD EDIT>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back