• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Compufusion - Wiring the World

Hi,
I am Jamson, the co-admin of Compufusion and i am proud to announce that we offer paid hosting a cheap prices. We offer 6 paid plans, and to not spam i will not post it here.

Our slogan, "Wiring the World", is what we aim for. We offer the cheap plans for content rich websites.

We aim for many things:
  • Quality Support
  • Awesome plans
  • No overselling
  • 99% uptime guarantee

We have support staff from very different time zones, one from the UK and me from Australia, to offer you the piece of mind you ask for.

Spacious plans for your enjoyment. Never feel the fear of reaching your space or transfer limit!

No overselling, our goal of being successful will come from being honest and truthful. We don't offer outrageous plans of unlimited space and bandwidth.

99% uptime guarantee, you spend hours on websites but then your host is down. We know your pain, so we offer 99% uptime.

We hope to see you joining our various happy customers from around the globe!

If you want to see our plans, visit the Compufusion website at http://compufusion.co.uk . We gladly accept paypal and hopefully soon other ways.

Have a great day,
Jamson
Co-Admin Compufusion

Back