• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Computer Errors

Dan

Bullah
NLC
How many of you get really weird error pop-ups on your PC?

error.gif

Well?:wave:

I got an error in Solitaire got 2 x 2 heart and the 2nd one disappeared as i was dragging it onto the ace ...

I haven't got any in vista.

Probably because It froze up whenever I tried to do anything and the fact that I uninstalled it 15 minutes after I first opened my laptop :D

That actually happens with my computer if I don't have a keyboard plugged in when i turn it on, it says "Keyboard not found: Press F3 to continue".
Haha.

I got an error in Solitaire got 2 x 2 heart and the 2nd one disappeared as i was dragging it onto the ace ...
These are real bugs I encountered, and I was bored enough to snap pictures. Which explains why I was playing solitaire, but anyway...

Note: all of the "bug" cards are real. As in, they don't disappear when you click on it or move it or whatever, and it acts just like what it claims it is.

sol2up0.jpg

Extra 9 of diamonds, 10 of hearts disappeared.

sol3ve2.jpg

Same game as above, rearranged to show how there truly are two 9 of diamonds.

69608454ya5.jpg

Two ace of hearts. Status of ace of diamonds unknown.

sol1vn6.jpg

Pretty much self explainatory. This is the strangest bug I've yet seen.

Back