• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Content

Epgs

NLC Honorary Member
NLC
I saw earlier on a message board about a guy looking to review his site and he had a lot of content and sections of stuff and he was trying to run a search engine. I was wondering if you could tell me what got all that content for him (because i have a lot of broad categories that i would like to just have an easy way for it to be created) and where can i get one?

I noticed on Mandrake's site that he had one of those iSydicate type deals going on, and I'd like to ask why would you want to clutter up a page with that? I mean if I wanted news, I'd go to a news website like CNN or c|Net. IMHO a website is for original content, not stuff ported from another site.

That's my $0.02

Originally posted by Nick
I noticed on Mandrake's site that he had one of those iSydicate type deals going on, and I'd like to ask why would you want to clutter up a page with that? I mean if I wanted news, I'd go to a news website like CNN or c|Net. IMHO a website is for original content, not stuff ported from another site.

That's my $0.02

It's actually thru SubPortal, as is a couple of other things I offer.

Many sites offer little news briefs such as these... Just something there for the person who's in a hurry and hasn't had a chance to catch up on things lately. I.E., I offer free e-mail thru the site, and I know I at least will often read some of the articles when I'm in there checking my mailboxes. Same thing with the stock ticker and weather box. Quite a few of the features I have, I use frequently as well as the guy I work with who also uses my e-mail. So if we find them useful, I'm sure there's others that will too. :)

Back