• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

*cry* Outlook express help?

I just set up my domain's email address with outlook express...and I highlighted half the contacts to the left of the screen, and deleted them. Turns out, it deleted them from every account on the damn program, so my parents just lost half their #*@(! address book. Please, PLEASE, tell me there is some way to restore them, without a backup, and without knowing which email address' you deleted?

Hurts, my friend. Hurts. I believe you have to have already been using a third party vendor tool to backup OutLook Express, as it uses windows files...

Once again information that could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!

I agree, probably no way you can restore it. Just hope they don't notice, or blame it on a virus. ;) Or better yet, plant a virus on the computer to wreck everything, then they will never know. It will be our little secret. :p

utcrazy said:
I agree, probably no way you can restore it. Just hope they don't notice, or blame it on a virus. ;) Or better yet, plant a virus on the computer to wreck everything, then they will never know. It will be our little secret. :p
See why we keep him around?

Hm, I'd rather not destroy my baby here *strokes computer*...I guess I'll just blame viruses :D

Though, they'll probably know it's bs because I'm so vigilant with keeping this think invincible...

Back