• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Media Servers

Ranjha

ALL SERVERS SOLD

SHAME TO PEOPLE WHO WERE TALKING SHIT

NOW THEY CAN STFU K!

Last edited:
By mp3s, movies, softwares and games you mean legal mp3s, movies, softwares and games that you have produced and/or have consent to put online, right?

I suggest you get some skills. I doubt anyone will buy hosting from someone via a hotmail account. And if you don't have basic site design skills, are you to be any good with support should anyone need it?

i said all payments will be send by PAYPAL so everyone knows its safest thing on net...

and as far as the site is concernet i want a high quality professional site not an ordinary one .... also help in server and making site is 2 different things dude.....

5 people aalready baought a server from me.........

i would like if they post thier feed back so other members know if its good or no....

You mean account or full servers? Can you even say where the servers are? It's not a lot of info for the amount of cash your asking for. It looks a lot like the type of 'Bullet Proof' hosting being offered at the moment.

Your asking people to trust you, PP is great and I personally like them for it, but there is seller protection and if you take advantage of that then your clients can get royally screwed over.

If you've sold 5 accounts at $30 you have $150 - pay someone to do the site, I'm sure you'll have no problems here advertising that amount for an excellent site.

Hope it helps you clear up some of the questions and stuff :)

The previous post he had before he edited it was that he had just bought either a 10mps or 100mps server from ev1servers and that he wanted to sell off some of the extra resources he had.

So no, the "media servers" are not servers at all. They can't even be passed off as VPSs. They're merely shared file hosting accounts that he decided to call servers to mislead everybody.

Back