• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

fifa11 error

softaculous

Hey guys yesterday i installed fifa11 sucessfully on my pc but when i start the game it shows error e001. if any of you guys know how to solve this problem please help me :cry2:

E001 error when playing FIFA 11, means that your graphic card is not supported (does not meet the games hardware requirements).

If you had actually googled it you would have found about 100 thousand results, hope this helps anyway

As Jordan explained, this error means you basically need a new graphics card.

================================================== ==========
11. Notes on Video Card Support
================================================== ==========

Recommended Chipsets:
NVIDIA GeForce® 6xxx series (6800 or greater)
NVIDIA GeForce® 7xxx series
NVIDIA GeForce® 8xxx series
NVIDIA GeForce® 9xxx series
NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 2xx series
ATI Radeon™ X1600 (X1600 or greater)
ATI Radeon™ X1800
ATI Radeon™ X1900
ATI Radeon™ X1950
ATI Radeon™ HD 2xxx series
ATI Radeon™ HD 3xxx series
ATI Radeon™ HD 4xxx series

Please note that NVIDIA GeForce 7300,8100,8200,8300 and 9300, ATI Radeon HD3200 and HD4350 are below minimum system requirement.

Error Message E0001 = This game requires a shader model 3 (or better) card.

If you experience problems, please contact your card manufacturer or chipset vendor to get the latest drivers.

Fifa is a high graphics game and it needs minimum 256mb video card including 2 or 3GB ram. Second, check your DVD; Are there any crack files? If yes then copy it from the DVD and paste it on the folder where you installed the game. Hopefully it will replace the old file.

Back