• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Flash designing--You make the deal

shred444

I have some free time that i could spend working on other people's sites. If you need a flash intro, banner, or anything else, post your site here. I have made a bunch of personal stuff for friends/family.

Heres what i can do:

animation
music
sounds
buttons
user controlled (ex. punch the monkey from treeloot.com)
movies
scrolling boxes

Prices:
If you dont want to pay for these, i can make the small projects free or maybe for a little hosting space. Some of the larger ones, i would have to charge, but not much. You make the deal!

i can also make small websites all via flash if you want.

if you are interested, post your ideas here, and i will email you.

Thanks
Jonathan

im a little unclear of what your site is about? i tried to visit it but its giving me an error. Is your site a tutorial for flash? If so, you want a flash tuturial on how to use flash? Im not sure this would work well. The flash program itself has a tutorial, its easy to use and all. Maybe you can use that.

Please explain more...
Jonathan

ps(write in the forum, not pm)

ya my server went down today Im looking for someone to make a Flash tutorial in flash on how to make interactive flash movies

shred444, before I spent money, time, etc working out anythign with you id like to know if you have any examples... thanks

If possible, could you make me a flash intro for my site (www.drcorp.net). I am unable to pay you in cash, but I am willing to advertise your site on my site. I receive 20,000+ banner impressions per month.

If you can, please email or pm me. Thanks.

308 holes---> if your site is about how to use flash, shouldnt you create the flash tutorial? I am good at flash, but not good enough to write a tutorial. Sorry man.

ted----> i have some examples, although most of them were done off the web, i could probably send you some if you'd like, although it would take a lot of time. I am tryijng to finish off one for my site, it should be up in a couple of days. I will send it to you when its done

robert--->i'll check my messages

thanks guys
jonathan

oh i see, i think i could do that.

Do you know....
how long it will be
how many sections there will be
will it be a movie, or a user controlled movie
how big will it be

Thanks

Back