• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Font Problem [Berlin Sans]

el crapo

Hey I installed WinXP a while ago and it didn't come with the font Berlin Sans, Berlin Sans FB or whatever it is called. I need it to continue editing my website images, but I no longer have the font. It looks like this. And I can't find a free download for it online. If someone has this font that can send it to me or anyone know of a place I can download this font please reply. Thanks.

Hey Jan thanks, but I've been to that site before. It doesn't seem to be the same font as the one I used here: http://blogg.directoris.net @ the logo text saying "PhuhQuoo!" next to the middle finger. I think it might be Berlin Sans Bold or something because the two on those website still dont match exactly right. If anyone has this font on there computer please reply! thanks...

Look at the attachment and reply whether any of the two Berlin Sans font is the one you want.

1. Berlin Sans FB.
2. Berlin Sans FB Demi.

None of the examples are formatted, and looks as-is without bold ot italic attributes applied.

Attachments

• font.jpg
    font.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 51
yeah they both kinda look like the one that I want, I think the first one. But the second one looks ok too. Idk, both would be nice to have, to test around. If you could send them to phuhquoo@hotpop.com I would be very appreciative of it. thanks.

Berlin Sans Demi Font

Hey there I was looking at this thread from a while ago and was wondering if you still have that font and would be able to send it to me. My email is
Nejain4@gmail.com... thanks a lot!

Back