• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[For SALE] IPB [ Invision Power Board ] Perpetual License (Lifetime free upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shobhit

I am selling my IPB [ Invision Power Board ] Perpetual License. It is better than current IP.Board: Business License (worth $299.99) which requires $50 every 6 months for support and upgrades.

With Perpetual License you can access IPS client area and always download latest version of IP.Board forum community software without any additional cost. :evilb: Support is expired But there are many other places to get IPB support in a very rare case you ever need support. I can help you install the forum for the first time on your server. :beer:

IPB 3 is about to be released soon, which has many new features(like SEO, OpenID support etc.) and great design.

Minimum offer should be $80+ ($80 offer already received)

BIN: $180

SOLD at BIN. :)

I accept payment via PayPal.

Please Post here or PM me for more information. :knockedou

Last edited:
The deal is almost final on another forum at BIN prise. Anyway, the members area screenshot is here:

ipbgy9.jpg

Proves nothing, i could just google for that image and make out my license was real...

pm Jan your license info, its the only way to ensure it will be a legit trade

Proves nothing, i could just google for that image and make out my license was real...

pm Jan your license info, its the only way to ensure it will be a legit trade

I am FreeWebspace.net member for a very long time and I've already declared that the deal is almost final in another forum. If mods like to verify my license I am more than happy to provide my IPS login info to them. :)

@Jordan Mclay: I am sure you cant find my posted screenshot on Google, as it was captured few minutes ago. :lol:

UPDATE: Payment recieved from the buyer. Mods can close this thread now. :evilb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back