• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

For Sale

SlashTek.com

Hello

I have a few items to sell. I think this would be a good place :)

This is what I have to sell:

Kodak DC215 Digital Camera
This is a camera I bought last april at Wal-Mart. It worked great and I didnt use it very often. Last month, It stopped working. I inserted batteries in it, powered it up and it froze. The lens came out and it shut down. I tried to place other batteries but it didnt work. I emailed kodak about this and they said since the camera is still under waranty, they will repair/replace it and send it back. The problem is that I'm too lazy to call them, wait for the adress to come, send the camera and wait for the new one to arrive, so I'm selling this one here. The package EVEN includes a 32 MEG Sandisk Compact Flash card for a total of 36 megs !!! This is the Silver Version.
i-3.JPG

Everything illustrated here (minus the battries) + original retail box + 32 MB copact flash (pic below) come in the package

i-2.JPG

i-1.JPG

i-1.JPG

Kodak Site for the DC215

D-Link MP3 player + 16 MB expansio
Here I have an MP3 player bought last christmas. I'm selling it because of the same reason as the kodak digital camera. It it missing 4 screws and most of the time, you have to hold and press in the middle to make it play. Just take it to some repair center and have it fixed for 10-20$, just some minor conection issue and 4 screws. It includes an 16MB SmartMedia expansion that easily can be inserted into the pm3 player. The player is SOOOO small it's smaller then the palm of you hand. It includes everything that came with the original packing (minus the orignial betteries) :)

D-Link page for the DMP-90
dmp90Main.jpg

Prices:
Kodak DC215 Camera = 125$ US
D-link DMP-90 = 30$ US

Or any "normal" offer.

Please Private Message me
or
send me a msg via ICQ

Thanks You

Flash!

As I said, it's still under 100% warantee from Kodak,
It's already registed and its in their files

All you have to do is send it to them and wait for a new one

I have the Gold Millennium DC215 Zoom Digital Camera.

Why would you sell it at hundreds of dollars below it's value if it can be easily replaced? Mine was around $500 Cdn

Originally posted by syd
I have the Gold Millennium DC215 Zoom Digital Camera.

Why would you sell it at hundreds of dollars below it's value if it can be easily replaced? Mine was around $500 Cdn

1. Because its 3/4 year old
2. And the hassle for the person to send it and get it back

as for ebay, it would be more expensive to buy camera and 32mb confact flash separetely, keep in mind the seperate shipping rate. It would coust you around 175-200US for the same thing you can get here fo 125US

What's wrong with 3/4? I bought mine (well, got it as a present) in Sept of last year, and it works really good. Then again, I'm not the sort of person to buy a new camera or computer every year when a "better" one comes out!

me neither, but I need money fast, and selling those 2 things are the only way I can get some cash :)

Sure, I would sell it for 400$, but then again you have ebay and retail stores making special. I need to go a little lower so someone whould hopefully buy it, as there is too much competition :confused2

Like I said:

It's a great offer for that camera, but I'm not gonna buy something that's broken. I don't know all the waranty details. I don't want to spend $125 US on something I know does not work.

Originally posted by SlashTek.com
Do you want me to recopy all the warantee card here so you could know all the details?

Wouldn't it be easier for you to send it in yourself for the replacement, compared to all the work of trying to sell it to people and copying warantee details?

Yes I would

But they key element here is TIME.

I cant afford to wait 2 weeks for the camera to return,

I need some money now, and thats the fastest way I can make some

Flash!

I don't know

Adds and services are for net things only so I think General is better fo this..

I dont know, if in fact is does belong to ads, please forgive me, :)

Flash!

Back