• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forums for Targeted Traffic

machesked

I recently started using forums for targeted web traffic for my web site. Believe it our not I started receiving targeted traffic to my site within hours after posting in forums like this. I have used traffic exchanges in the past, but never received too much targeted traffic, only about 1 in 1000 people.

With forums you can easily get 1 in every 4 people to visit your site, the best part is that it is absolutely free! Plus it also helps with search engines have your url address posted all around the internet; this is not a secret. All you have to do is search for a few targeted keyswords with the word forum at any search engine, then post at the top 10 web sites listed at the search engine.

If you were looking to make money promoting other peoples web sites, please go here.

Back