• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free DNS hosting anyone

ITahmed

I have seen so many free webhosting companies. Do you know if there are any companies that offer free DNS server (where you can host your zone file) and give you access to modify it whenever you want through a business portal?
:cool2:

Is there a premade set of scripts, or at last *nix source / binaries, that install this sort of service, or is it summing I'd have to make from scratch ? just wondering, there aren't many of these around, and quite a call for them.....

I was looking for a provider, Did not expect to find any. so my reply was for Chris and Zole. :)
This would be an open source with very little money from donation.... I cannot see ads helping out as you create the account, set your DNS, and come in every blue moon to update it.

ah, this is true,, but then if you were to combine the service with say, a mail service...you might get a few more page views, and maybe a few more clicks on the adverts.... who knows maybe even some more donations, there'd be more chance of it at least

UNI.CC gives you a subdomain, and you can modify NS records. Last time I checked, you needed a very small ad on certain types of pages.

Back