• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Forum Installations

Moonman

NLC
Hey peeps, i am offering free forum installations, and i dont expect anything in return, but a text link to our site would be appriciated. We are only operating on a forum, until we get our main site up, but it should do for now. Anyways the link is www.foruminstalls.cjb.net (that is until we get our .com.kg) so come and check us out if you need a forum installed.

P.S. If anyone would be interested in helping out with this, then PM me. Thanks.

You could have placed this in Ads and Offers. PM Todd or Peo to move it for you :classic2:

Last time i looked, it was a general discussion :p ohh well could a mod move it. See i only put it here, because i thought more peoples would see it.

You are offering a service so it could go to ads and offers, but you are probably right, more people would see it here :classic2:

Yeah i know that roly, i had already regestered one though.

EDIT when other peoples done this, people said expect huge replies, so far not one??

Last edited:
Back