• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting and Massive Discount Accounts - Fluid Hosting July 4th Celebration

FHDave

Fluid Hosting is celebrating July 4th with these incredible specials for all FWS members who sign up from July 2nd to July 9th 2002.
  • 3 months free hosting (Virtual Basic Plan only) for the first 50 people to sign up! To qualify for the free hosting accounts, you must (1) reply to this thread prior to signing up! (2) sign up (instruction below) then (3) Email sales@fluidhosting.com (see notes below)
  • 50% off any plan for 100 people to sign up! Pay for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months and we will credit your account for the next 1, 3, 6, or 12 months free! High quality hosting for as low as $44.70/year! To qualify for this discounted accounts, (1) please sign up (instruction below) and (2) email sales@fluidhosting.com (see notes below)

Some highlights regarding Fluid Hosting's plans:
  • Ability to host multiple domains, with up to 10 free domains to be hosted under one account. Additional domains may be added for a small fee of $2/mo per domain.
  • Create as many sub-domains and pop3 email accounts as needed
  • HSphere 2.1 control panel (see screen shots below)
  • PHP libraries include latest php extensions and Pear libraries.
  • 24/7 emergency phone support, ICQ/MSN as well as helpdesk/email support is always available.

Control Panel Screen Shots:

Q&A

Q: What is the control panel used by Fluid Hosting?

A: Fluid Hosting provides its customers with H-Sphere 2.1 Control Panel. Some screenshots of the control panel can be found here.

Q: This seems like a good deal! Does Fluid Hosting use cogent primary bandwith to offer this deal?

A: Fluid Hosting is utilizing InterNAP's high quality datacenter/bancwith with connectivity of nine major tier one providers: UUnet, ATT, Sprint, Verio, Cable and Wireless, BBN/Genuity, Global Crossing, QWest, and Digex. These nine providers are in BGP4 configuration and they are all redundant. Two lines from two different paths are connected from each provider to two redundant routers powered by two separate power grid . Alongside with BGP4, a patented technology 'ASsimilator' is utilized by InterNAP to continuously monitor these upstream links for congestions and intelligently reroute our traffic to avoid it. These premium quality bandwith providers are available to Fluid Hosting's customers at a fraction of the cost. You may ping/traceroute 66.150.201.70 to check us out.

Q: Does Fluid Hosting provide uptime gurantee?

A: Fluid Hosting provides an excellent 99.9% uptime guarantee to its customers to deliver its web hosting service. With the help of Cisco HSRP (Hot Standby Router Protocol) setup, a near 100% _network uptime_ guarantee can be achieved by Fluid Hosting's data center and network upstream.

Q: What servers does Fluid Hosting use to deliver its service?

A: Fluid Hosting only uses high-end servers, powered by Dual P3/1Ghz with 2-4 GB of ECC registered memory and SCSI-3 U160 10000 rpm drives. For Unix Performance Plans, Fluid Hosting also provides separate, dedicated servers to handle database processing, relieving the web servers from performing database tasks. Fluid hosting also utilizes a dedicated Control Panel, Mail and DNS server to further reduce the processing load on the web servers.

Q: What would be the benefit of using these separate servers?

A: With this servers setup, Fluid Hosting is able to fine tune the servers to handle their specific task, whether it is Web, database, mail or DNS. This helps Fluid Hosting to deliver a higher performance and reliability to its customers..

Q: How about support? Does Fluid Hosting provide good support?

A: Fluid Hosting prides on providing great support. Fluid Hosting are motivated to provide a reliable hosting environment on a quality network backed-up by knowledgeable and responsive support.

Fluid Hosting's philosophy is simple, 'To go beyond your expectation'. In fact, for the last one year, Fluid Hosting has never lost a single customer. Fluid Hosting provides several means to reach its support staff. The main method is through the integrated support ticketing system in the control panel, however, live support can be reached through ICQ/MSN/Yahoo/AIM. Under extreme emergency only, Fluid Hosting can be contacted on the phone 24/7.

Q: So, Fluid Hosting is providing a reliable support on a superb network at the above affordable price. Is there any catch at all?

A: There is no catch! This is just a limited time special offer from Fluid Hosting to celebrate the 4th of July.

Q: How can I sign up for this offer?

A: Make sure you have read our TOS, AUP, and SLA. After which, just simply go to http://www.fluidhosting.com/comparison.php and click on the "order" button located at the bottom of your selected hosting plans.

>>> [size=large]Sign Up Now!!![/size] <<<

Note:
- When sending an email to sales@fluidhosting.com please use "FWS Specials" as your subject, and include your FWS nickname and the username you chose on our control panel, in the body of your message.
- This offer only applies to new customers.
- Fluid Hosting reserves the rights to reject your application.

if i wanna try out the offer, do i have to provide a credit card number when i sign up? coz i haven't received my card yet :(

Top top DEAL !

however , i hope you use 2 pysical nameserver boxes as your nameservers :D or more :)

Yeah, it is a great deal.

To anyone who has signed up, or planning on it, you won't regret it. The support and service they provide is top-notch.

Originally posted by cynix
if i wanna try out the offer, do i have to provide a credit card number when i sign up? coz i haven't received my card yet :(
You can sign up now and select "CHECK" as the method of payment. Once you got your Credit Card, then go to Billing Info section and add your CC details in there.

Regards
Jim

Last edited:
Originally posted by cdudeuk18
Top top DEAL !

however , i hope you use 2 pysical nameserver boxes as your nameservers :D or more :)

Indeed, our ns1 and ns2 are located on two different physical servers. how about that? :D

regards,
-dave

Originally posted by FHJim
You can sign up now and select "CHECK" as the method of payment. Once you got your Credit Card, then go to Billing Info section and add your CC details in there.

Regards
Jim
great, thanks man :)
i'm gonna sign up and give it a try :)

Originally posted by Bruce
Yeah, it is a great deal.

To anyone who has signed up, or planning on it, you won't regret it. The support and service they provide is top-notch.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your continuing support on us! We really appreciate a customer like you :) All we hope now is to be able to continuously satifsy you and go beyond your expectation!

best regards,
-dave

may i know if the 50% off any plan valid for only a period ? i mean after you have signed up any packages ???

The way this 50% discount works is that if you sign up for one month, we will give you second month free. Afterwhich the hosting price will go back to normal. We strongly urge you to prepay for one 6 months or one year and we will give you credit for the next 6 monhts or one year for free. Most of the people that sign up for this 50% discount have done so with either 6 months or one year term.

regards,
-dave

Originally posted by FHDave
The way this 50% discount works is that if you sign up for one month, we will give you second month free. Afterwhich the hosting price will go back to normal. We strongly urge you to prepay for one 6 months or one year and we will give you credit for the next 6 monhts or one year for free. Most of the people that sign up for this 50% discount have done so with either 6 months or one year term.

regards,
-dave

ic so u mean 50% is actually giving a free period equivalent of how long u prepay since in normal ?

i will look into it thanks

Back