• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting for Redirection Service

giba_choo

Can anyone host me for a free subdomain redirection service? (e.g .co.nr, .co.sr) I have a domain and the script, I just need someone to host me.

Features Requested-
Cpanel
200mb~ Space
5gb bandwidth (must be prepared to increase if needed)
Unlimited Subdomains a must
10+ MySQL databases

Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this one.

giba_choo said:
The above aren't suitable (I'll expand on this if needed). Any others?

Yeah please, do let us know why you feel that about them, so that other members including myself can be benefitted.

okay I find that x10hosting now gives 10 subdomains only when you wanted unlimited, my bad.

Inceptiongs thing you'll have to just drop Pm or talk to him as this free plan is not on his website as such. Hes paid host but has been found to post regarding free ones as of lately.

If you are willing to consider plesk, you can enjoy one on my account, ofcourse unlimited subdomains,asp,php,space and bandwidth as you mentioned and all with separate control panel(not CPanel), as many sql as you need, besides webmail and all related. Again I am not a host, so it shall be an account on my personal reseller only.

Thomas

Last edited:
The reasons you stated were correct. If you are offering, I wouldn't mind being hosted on your reseller at all, that would be fantastic. As long as you have good uptime, I'd be really happy with that!

No Ako, yours sounds OK, I just don't have MSN at the moment. We can discuss this over PM's or even here if you feel OK with that.

giba_choo said:
No Ako, yours sounds OK, I just don't have MSN at the moment. We can discuss this over PM's or even here if you feel OK with that.

Sure, no problem. Send me all details (not account, but website like what domain you will use etc.).

as i said i am not host, so i can't offer guarantees and all. Since I am using it and have found it doing fine, so i can say uptime shouldn't be a problem.

drop me PM about your domain,username/pwd,email and all you need.

Thomas

go with a host, mine is just in case you don't get anywhere hosted, you can enjoy one on mine without ads or forum posts or anything.

seems we replied in span of one minute, didn't see his reply there, before replying.

Thomas

Oops TAnderson I think you have beated me with your offer lol.

I want to put ads, while you will give it without them nor posting.

I think that giba_choo will choose to go with you, so good luck guys.

Back