• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting needed.

sith717

I am in need of free hosting.

I need 5gb webspace
Atleast 150gb bandwith.

The reason is because I have a major site and the hosting company I am with currently is soooo slow!

I am willing to place ads or a footer Link.

:)

I will be using a licenced vBulletin 3.7.2 and it will be a gaming forum with alot more!

Please add sith717@hotmail.com
to your windows live messenger and we can talk.

Quick question: Why do you need that much bandwidth? If you're only going to have a forum, you shouldn't need to use that much.

If your a better person, shouldn't you be like a normal person and buy that hosting? Thats what I would do if I needed that much. Free hosts aren't meant to sustain a large site. They are there to help get you started.

Exactly as Schmarvin said, also, generally a forum like that doesn't consume too much bandwidth, it consumes too much CPU. Buy paid, or a VPS.... It's your best option. If you don't have the money, you have a lot of members, ask for donations :)

What are you talking about?

I never see you on and I do not phish no more.

Dharmik, can I pm you the information for you to set up?

I don't think no one is going to offer you hosting. Also if you can afford vB you can afford paid hosting?
Get real.

Back