• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request: FTP Space: 500 MB - 1 GB

spacy

Request free webhosting
Which features do you need? (optional)
  • FTP
Do you need any other features? (optional)
e-mail-adresses
Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages?
Yes
Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting?
No
Describe what you are going to use the free webspace for (what is your site about?)
Consulting victims of violence (Non profit organization)
If your site is in another language than english specify the language here
German, parts of it in English
Space? (optional)
500 MB - 1 GB
Do you have a prefered server location? (optional)
  • UK
  • Europe

Is the FTP space a mistype, or you going to host an entire website?

If you can't find someone in Europe, I will host this for you. You definitely want to try for a European host first though, due to the speeds.

Thanks for the friendly offer

That's just such a friendly offer, thanks!

In order to talk about details, I tried to send you a PM; that's however not possible, I think it has to do with the fact that I'm new on this forum. Could you therefore please contact me via PM or even mail? Thanks in advance.

Spacy

Thanks!

Is the FTP space a mistype, or you going to host an entire website?

If you can't find someone in Europe, I will host this for you. You definitely want to try for a European host first though, due to the speeds.

That's such a friendly offer, thanks very much!

I need ftp (not ftp spac) in order to upload contents. I have done so over many years. Now, my old provider goes out of business, I therefore need web space somewehre else. Can you please get into touch with me via PM so that we can discuss details? Thanks in advance.

If wswd isn't able to help you, we would be happy to. Follow up with me here or on our website in the signature below.

Hi Spacy,

I can't PM you unfortunately (I think you do need a certain number of posts or such). If you want to email me at bryan@wswd.net, I'll get you set up.

My server is located in Germany, I am not a webhost tho, but I could host you on my I7 with 64gb ram and a 1gbit line, there are only 28 websites on my server, most of them are 18+ or proxy sites.

My server is located in Germany, I am not a webhost tho, but I could host you on my I7 with 64gb ram and a 1gbit line, there are only 28 websites on my server, most of them are 18+ or proxy sites.

Hi Sander, thanks for that offer. I'll keep you informed, should I want to make use of it.

My problem is solved, I was able to move on my website. Thanks all for offering their support. Special thanks to Bryan from wswd.net

This offer is outstanding i will refer to my friend, he was searching for something same configuration. Is this offer still open?

Back